LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
a lot of chapped asses in the mlb yesterday lol

Alan Trammell

Donnie Baseball showed him what's it like to be pushed to the ground.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
McGwire

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Was hoping to see f*ggot Greinke get trucked again

this, i hate that arrogant p*ssy
Originally posted by jrg:
McGwire

ROID RAGE
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I love to see the Giants rivals beat up on each other.

McGwire: "You take that back that I roid up my hitters,or,I'll show you what I was like when I was on them"

Williams:" I......I didn't say all that, my assistant did!"

Donnie Baseball: "That's what she said!"
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I love to see the Giants rivals beat up on each other.

That's the only one that is missing.

Grienke just needs to pee off the Giants and the trifecta is complete.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Stupid dodgers
The blame for that fight is all on Ian Kennedy. Greinke did nothing wrong and simply nailed Montero in the back for Puig getting hit in the face. Kennedy had no reason to go head hunting at Greinke. He needs to be suspended for at least 2 starts.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The blame for that fight is all on Ian Kennedy. Greinke did nothing wrong and simply nailed Montero in the back for Puig getting hit in the face. Kennedy had no reason to go head hunting at Greinke. He needs to be suspended for at least 2 starts.

Kennedy probably figured he could use a start off, considering hes been awful.

The fight is on him, but Greinke probably wasnt innocent in all of it either. Its not a coincidence that bench clearing brawls seem to follow him around. You dont get a chance to hear what he says on the field.

Major League Baseball can talk all they want about how "embarrassing" it is to have these kinds of things happen, but we all know they love it. It creates intense rivalries, it sells tickets for those series' the rest of the way, it generates buzz, etc.

I hope theres a Greinke bean-ball game against the Giants this year. As long as nobody is seriously injured, its good to light a fire under a rivalry. The Giants/Dodgers rivalry hasnt been all that intense since the days of Eric Gagne.
McGwire

The coaches all getting into it as much as the players is sad. Theyre 50+ year old men getting into shoving matches with eachother over something guys in their 20's started. They really should be out there trying to keep the peace, not throttling eachother.

McGwire looks like hes out there trying to settle some beef with Matt Williams from 20 years ago.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jun 12, 2013 at 3:20 PM ]
As a brawl was taking place, looks like MLB may be getting the confirmed answers of who was part of the biogenesis clinic from a group of farmhands.
Baseball is so ridiculous with the replay crap. They will review a possible HR, but not all the other crap. And the umps stand there in the middle of the infield for 3 mins discussing if they want to review it, before ever walking in. And MLB says replays would be slow. Put a damn dude in the booth for replays that can do it in a few secs...its old
Can MLB Prevent Brawls?

http://www.bloguin.com/theoutsidecorner/2013-articles/june/preventing-future-ugly-brawls.html
Share 49ersWebzone