LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 445 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Not entirely Notre Dame's fault, this Bama team could probably beat a few NFL teams.

No, I wouldn't even pick them to beat our Ken Dorsey led teams

lol. This Bama team would've rolled that team. Just as big, much much faster, better playmakers on both sides of the ball and better coached. Just because it's an NFL team doesn't mean they've fielded legitimate NFL talent. Whereas this Bama team has a number of present and future 1st round picks all over the place.
LOL. What would that make the world champion Patriots then, who beat us by a MERE 14 points? They're not going to roll us but all of a sudden a bunch of immature college players will?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You are quite foolish if you think a college team could beat an NFL team. [faceplam]

Bama may have a few NFL players on their squad. And NFL team has an ENTIRE roster of NFL players.

You don't know much about the draft if you think Alabama only has a few NFL caliber players on this squad. So no, I'm not talking about just any college team. And if you think just because you're on an NFL roster that you're a high quality football player, than you're more foolish than me. Or, you must not have watched the 2004, Erickson-coached team or the Lions team that went 0-16.
this NC is fcuking joke. all day at work and everywhere else ND bandwagon fans were yapping at how 'Bama has not played a complete team like ND. what a fraud of NC.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
this NC is fcuking joke. all day at work and everywhere else ND bandwagon fans were yapping at how 'Bama has not played a complete team like ND. what a fraud of NC.

i'd rather watch paint dry.
You are quite foolish if you think a college team could beat an NFL team. [faceplam]

Bama may have a few NFL players on their squad. And NFL team has an ENTIRE roster of NFL players.

You don't know much about the draft if you think Alabama only has a few NFL caliber players on this squad. So no, I'm not talking about just any college team. And if you think just because you're on an NFL roster that you're a high quality football player, than you're more foolish than me. Or, you must not have watched the 2004, Erickson-coached team or the Lions team that went 0-16.

I can't decide which is funnier. The case you're trying to build, or the fact that you actually believe this.

It's cool. The world need opinions like yours.

You just quoted yourself to support your argument.

It's PostCeption!
  • vaden
  • Veteran

If I had a vote, ND wouldn't even make my top 10. Took ridiculous luck for them not to lose to Pitt at home.

And it looks like Lacy might be a better NFL player than T'eo.
can we all agree that this is horrible NC game. ND has no business being this game
Ghost.. You are getting a bit carried away here. Yes, they have amazing talent but they lost to Texas A&M and barely got by LSU and Georgia. While they are an excellent college team they would be huge dogs to the worst NFL team.

Notre Dame has very little talent for a team in the NCAA title game. Any NFL team would have thrashed this squad.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jan 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM ]

You could have watched Bullies beat down the Cavs?

You just quoted yourself to support your argument.

It's PostCeption!

i know. i was being lazy to edit it and add that sentence. so i figured i'd rather hit quote button instead.
Not entirely Notre Dame's fault, this Bama team could probably beat a few NFL teams.

No, I wouldn't even pick them to beat our Ken Dorsey led teams

lol. This Bama team would've rolled that team. Just as big, much much faster, better playmakers on both sides of the ball and better coached. Just because it's an NFL team doesn't mean they've fielded legitimate NFL talent. Whereas this Bama team has a number of present and future 1st round picks all over the place.
LOL. What would that make the world champion Patriots then, who beat us by a MERE 14 points? They're not going to roll us but all of a sudden a bunch of immature college players will?

WTF do the Patriots have to do with anything? Are you really saying that Dorsey-led team was only 14 points worse than the world champions? No, they were an awful team with almost no talent and got beat early and often, had no real playmakers and a few really good defensive players. And you're laughing at me???
its possible that the best college team could beat the worst nfl team

best player on the 08' lions was a 2nd year named calvin johnson

when. dammit, JR alert a brethren of such happenings. I forgive this time..........

when. dammit, JR alert a brethren of such happenings. I forgive this time..........

It was on WGN although I'm not sure the LA area carries it
Share 49ersWebzone