LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Look at this thread out here getting some traffic from someone other than me!
#BeatLA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I hope this game is a 16+ inning game, don't care who wins just beat the s**t out of each other.

lol and you're a Giants fan?

1. Be careful what you wish for
2. Part of me wants to see a Giants / dodgers playoff series
3. Yeah I don't care really who wins in the end.

Wish list for this MLB postseason:

1. Want Giants to win another WS so so so badly
2. Almost just as badly - want Dodgers to lose

That's it. Don't care about anything else.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I hope this game is a 16+ inning game, don't care who wins just beat the s**t out of each other.

lol and you're a Giants fan?

One thing that cannot be questioned is Garce's fandom. He treats even the most completely valid criticism of the Giants or Giants player as if someone spit on his mother.

Lol true. I'm sure he is a great fan - but what a weird f**king thing to say. I'd smack a Giants' fan upside their head if they said they don't care whether Dodgers win or lose. I can understand a Giants player saying that on Tv bc you kind of have to say that - but a real fan should never ever say that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol, the Brewers?

^I'd say that if Devin wasnt a complete moron, they would have had as good a chance as any team in the playoffs. That is a huge loss for them.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol true. I'm sure he is a great fan - but what a weird f**king thing to say. I'd smack a Giants' fan upside their head if they said they don't care whether Dodgers win or lose. I can understand a Giants player saying that on Tv bc you kind of have to say that - but a real fan should never ever say that.

I of course want to see the dodgers lose but what will happen will happen. I'm okay with facing either team. I think the Giants can beat either team. I don't care because I'm not worried about it like you. Dodgers and Giants playoff series would be lit as f**k.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I of course want to see the dodgers lose but what will happen will happen. I'm okay with facing either team. I think the Giants can beat either team. I don't care because I'm not worried about it like you. Dodgers and Giants playoff series would be lit as f**k.

It's baseball - anyone can beat anyone.

Doesn't matter if winner of Cards v Dodgers is playing Giants or Brewers or whoever. I still want them to lose. I've hatred for them like all Giants fans. Nothing to do with being worried about them lol.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
james please beat up everyone you guys play in the playoffs k thx

Beating the Dodgers would be more fun than beating the Cards again.

Im going to hope for NOT facing Scherzer, Buehler, and Urias in a best of 5. IDGAF how "lit" it would be.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Im going to hope for NOT facing Scherzer, Buehler, and Urias in a best of 5. IDGAF how "lit" it would be.

big reason im happy you guys won the division
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Yes...you're talking with your heart instead of your head.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Yes...you're talking with your heart instead of your head.

Garce doesn't talk any other way.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:

big reason im happy you guys won the division

That and you're secretly a Giants fan.
Share 49ersWebzone