"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Later Wainwrong. Nice owning you."

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

EAD Cards ... domination"

"We just vomited over jrg's house"

"Waino got lit up like a Christmas tree tonight. "

"lol u mad?

Adam Wainwright just doesnt impress us, thats all.

Tell "oscar" to stay healthy and produce at the Major League level before he expects any respect"

"Again with the delays? I can't stand the weather in these s**tty states."

"SUCK IT CARDS!!"

yet, i'm instigating. lol, give me a break
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 7:35 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
No Molina today though. Taveras moved up to #5.
Originally posted by jrg:
"Lol Wainwrong"

""

"gonna go play the show since this one is over lol"

""

"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

"lol u mad?

Tell "oscar" to stay healthy and produce at the Major League level before he expects any respect"

Werent you were temporarily banned towards the end of the 2012 NLCS because of friction?

Your problem is when you walk past a huge crowd of Giants fans, you retaliate if one or 2 people mouth off. Being on a SF board, you have to expect some of that, and just realize youre outnumbered and ignore it. When opposing fans come to 49ers games, they get taunted nonstop, but they know they cant fight the whole stadium, so they shrug it off.

A big reason why people talk crap to you in the first place is that they know they can get you riled up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
"Lol Wainwrong"

""

""

"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

"lol u mad?

Werent you were temporarily banned towards the end of the 2012 NLCS because of friction?

Your problem is when you walk past a huge crowd of Giants fans, you retaliate if one or 2 people mouth off. Being on a SF board, you have to expect some of that, and just realize youre outnumbered and ignore it. When opposing fans come to 49ers games, they get taunted nonstop, but they know they cant fight the whole stadium, so they shrug it off.

A big reason why people talk crap to you in the first place is that they know they can get you riled up.

What the hell does that have to do w/ 2014? As usual, a typical Giants fan living in the past....AGAIN. If I was, it was because you guys couldn't take the s**t talking back. It is the SAME EXACT THING every time. I'll even point it out when we play again later this year. Someone will run their mouth and then when I respond wonder why. You guys ALWAYS start s**t and then get pissy (usually you specifically..you have the 3rd most posts in here) when something is said back. I've been cool w/ Giants fans this entire series through most of the s**t talking.

I don't care what forum it is. What does that matter? I signed up here for the 49ers, not the Giants. I don't HAVE to like the Giants because they're from the same city. In fact, the Giants are one of my least liked teams because of their fans in general. I get why the Dodgers get annoyed with you guys at times. But, regardless of the team, if someone is going to run their mouth, you had better expect something back.

Same exact thing would happen if the Cardinals were dominating this series. If I was unnecessarily taking shots at the Giants when they were down, there would be Giants fans getting all riled up. You're a damn liar if you say otherwise. You guys just like to play innocent and then you claim I'm instigating .
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 1:35 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It'll be nice when this series is over though...Cardinals playing like garbage
"Lol Wainwrong"

""

""

"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

"lol u mad?

What the hell does that have to do w/ 2014? As usual, a typical Giants fan living in the past....AGAIN. If I was, it was because you guys couldn't take the s**t talking back. It is the SAME EXACT THING every time. I'll even point it out when we play again later this year. Someone will run their mouth and then when I respond wonder why. You guys ALWAYS start s**t and then get pissy (usually you specifically..you have the 3rd most posts in here) when something is said back. I've been cool w/ Giants fans this entire series through most of the s**t talking.

I don't care what forum it is. What does that matter? I signed up here for the 49ers, not the Giants. I don't HAVE to like the Giants because they're from the same city. In fact, the Giants are one of my least liked teams because of their fans in general. I get why the Dodgers get annoyed with you guys at times. But, regardless of the team, if someone is going to run their mouth, you had better expect something back.

Same exact thing would happen if the Cardinals were dominating this series. If I was unnecessarily taking shots at the Giants when they were down, there would be Giants fans getting all riled up. You're a damn liar if you say otherwise. You guys just like to play innocent and then you claim I'm instigating .

lol youre proving my point dude. Calm down.

I never say "F the Cards", or "Cards can EAD". I will argue Giants/Cards with you all day, but its never pointless crap talking. I just feel the need to call you out for getting pissy with Giants fans. You do your fair share of invading the Giants thread with Cardinals pictures.

I have the 3rd most posts in here because youre someone to debate baseball with. Its not like I jump in to say "Cards are gay!" and then leave.
Not sure why you're getting butthurt. I would say the same thing about any team we just destroyed.

It was immensely satisfying to me to own Adam Wainwright. Every time I watch BT he was all I was hearing about. I was tired of it.

You're taking it too personal. I've never hid my respect for the Cardinal organization. But since you quoted me twice in your little rant there. If the shoe were on the other foot I would let you talk your s**t because it would be hard for me to say anything having been whooped 3 out of the last 4 games. I can't speak for other posters but to me it's all in good fun.

Like I said, having the respect I have for the Cardinals makes it all the more gratifying. It it were the Padres we just killed then I wouldn't care as much. Backhanded compliment but still a compliment.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"Lol Wainwrong"

""

""

"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

"lol u mad?

lol youre proving my point dude. Calm down.

I never say "F the Cards", or "Cards can EAD". I will argue Giants/Cards with you all day, but its never pointless crap talking. I just feel the need to call you out for getting pissy with Giants fans. You do your fair share of invading the Giants thread with Cardinals pictures.

I have the 3rd most posts in here because youre someone to debate baseball with. Its not like I jump in to say "Cards are gay!" and then leave.

Lol what?

I never said you did. I listed some of them above. I'm not pissy at all. Pissed off at the game, but with Giants fans? Nah. As I've said multiple times above, you guys talk s**t (as listed above), and then when I start calling them out for it, suddenly I'm pissy? Get real. Now I invade the Giants thread with Cardinals pictures? Uh...link?

You do talk baseball, but you're ALWAYS the first here to defend the Giants fans when I call them out. Lol..everytime.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Not sure why you're getting butthurt. I would say the same thing about any team we just destroyed.

It was immensely satisfying to me to own Adam Wainwright. Every time I watch BT he was all I was hearing about. I was tired of it.

You're taking it too personal. I've never hid my respect for the Cardinal organization. But since you quoted me twice in your little rant there. If the shoe were on the other foot I would let you talk your s**t because it would be hard for me to say anything having been whooped 3 out of the last 4 games. I can't speak for other posters but to me it's all in good fun.

Like I said, having the respect I have for the Cardinals makes it all the more gratifying. It it were the Padres we just killed then I wouldn't care as much. Backhanded compliment but still a compliment.

Not butthurt at all dude. Just making a point. Like I said to 99, I'll point it out when we play again later this year. Guarantee it. You dudes do it every single time. Constant childish name calling and nonsense. Every time the Cardinals play you guys I look in that thread and its non stop. Talking s**t is more common than actually talking the game. Here I am pointing it out and now I'm being called "butthurt" because of it.

I dunno. I guess I just like to talk baseball instead of constant taunting and instigating. Seems like that is ALL there is w/ a good portion of Giants fans when the teams play.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It honestly seems like some of you guys get more pleasure out of the Cardinals LOSING than the Giants WINNING. You mentioned how you're tired of hearing about Wainwright.

It honestly seems like some of you guys get more pleasure out of the Cardinals LOSING than the Giants WINNING. You mentioned how you're tired of hearing about Wainwright.

just like we get tired hearing about richard sherman, peyton manning, and the rest of the guys ESPN likes to suck off.

any sports fan will hate hearing about another teams player constantly, trait is just not common to SF giants fans
That's fine, we can talk baseball.

But what Giants fans say in the Giants thread shouldn't bother you, however you're letting it get to you because the Cards haven't really shown up for this series and that's understandable I guess.

As far as what you said about caring more about the Cardinals losing than the Giants winning couldn't be further from the truth. I'll say it again because you're obviously not hearing me. I wouldn't go as far to say I like the Cardinals, but I have respect for them. I cannot recall you saying you respect the Giants, just complaining about Giants fans. The only team in MLB I truly hate are the Dodgers. I also have no respect for them as an organization.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
That's fine, we can talk baseball.

But what Giants fans say in the Giants thread shouldn't bother you, however you're letting it get to you because the Cards haven't really shown up for this series and that's understandable I guess.

As far as what you said about caring more about the Cardinals losing than the Giants winning couldn't be further from the truth. I'll say it again because you're obviously not hearing me. I wouldn't go as far to say I like the Cardinals, but I have respect for them. I cannot recall you saying you respect the Giants, just complaining about Giants fans. The only team in MLB I truly hate are the Dodgers. I also have no respect for them as an organization.

Its just annoying dude. I come in there when the two teams play and that is basically all there is. Seems like there are some knowledgeable baseball fans on this forum and instead of actually talking the game it consists of "SUCK IT CARDINALS", "EAD Cardinals", "lol Wainwrong", etc. Even if the teams flipped spots, it'd be the exact same way. It has been in the past as proof. I didn't see that earlier this year when the Braves/Cardinals played. I won't see it when the Phillies/Cardinals play, Dodgers, Cubs, Orioles...but every time the Cardinals play the Giants, I go into the thread to talk some baseball, and that is exactly what I see. Every time. I was in there talking about Romo...how Garcia is nuts for wanting to trade him...how he has the worst stuff. Talking about Morse seeing the ball like a beach ball. Talking Giants baseball. So yeah, it gets annoying when you just wanna talk some baseball and this is how the opposing fans act. Just childish.

Regarding Cards losing > Giants winning, I'm just saying that is what it seems like. I don't roam into the Giants thread too much, but when they're playing the Cardinals, some of you seem to take extra pleasure when getting the victory. I'd say I have respect for the Giants as an organization. I don't generally HATE any team really. You'd think the Cubs, but you just can't them seriously. So yeah, it is the fans.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol. complains about "Cards EAD" but came into the Giants thread after gm 2 and posted this before anyone said that about the Cards.

• jrg
  • Veteran
AFTER all the nonsense your fellow fans spewed. Look at the time.

Like I said, don't talk s**t and not expect any back...when I respond to the s**t talking I'm "pissy", or "butthurt", or "bitter"

Give me a break
Share 49ersWebzone