LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Respect!
STOP LEBRON

AT ALL COST
Spurs got this s**t! BEAT THE HEAT!
Sealed!
I know Duncan's contract but what are Tony's and Manu's contracts: 2 years also?

Tim will definitely play another year. Manu is probably the biggest question.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I know Duncan's contract but what are Tony's and Manu's contracts: 2 years also?

I'm pretty sure that both Parker and Ginobli have one more year on their deals. I think they all come back for one more year to go for #6.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I'm pretty sure that both Parker and Ginobli have one more year on their deals. I think they all come back for one more year to go for #6.

I just hope all three stay in just as good shape and don't play any euro ball during the summer.

Definitely hope Leonard fine tunes his game.
Wow, hard to realize the Spurs have at least been to the Conference Finals in 14 of Duncan's 17 years as a pro.

Also, here's a good article on the Spurs defense improving the last two years as being a key factor in their wins.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/06/16/spurs-and-heat-help-prove-that-defense-wins-championships/?ls=iref:nbahpt3a
Bewm. Got a young Boris Diaw in the draft.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Bewm. Got a young Boris Diaw in the draft.

Great pick. Its a shame they traded Corey Jefferson to the Nets I thought he would've been a great backup for them too.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Jun 27, 2014 at 8:52 PM ]

Can anyone analyze the Spurs draft, MadDog style?
Can anyone analyze the Spurs draft, MadDog style?

Sure

Analysis: Kyle Anderson is a OK pick. I had Damien Inglis higher on my big board. He's a more natural knee bender.

Conclusion: F- (Baalke fails again)

In all seriousness though, you have to love the Kyle Anderson pick. The closest prospect to Boris Diaw since.....Boris Diaw. Very similar skill set but has to improve his defense. Nice pick.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jun 29, 2014 at 1:01 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
In all seriousness though, you have to love the Kyle Anderson pick. The closest prospect to Boris Diaw since.....Boris Diaw. Very similar skill set but has to improve his defense. Nice pick.

After seeing players year in year out getting drafted by RC Buford turn in to NBA contributors you would have to think Anderson will be another solid contributor to the Spurs organization
First female assistant coach! That's awesome!
Share 49ersWebzone