LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants NLCS Thread (SERIES IS TIED! GAME 7 NEXT)

James no offense, but you're one of the biggest homers and non-objective fans in the zone, there's believing and then there's delusional ... and then there's you.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's not party pooping. We post in the giants thread all year, its good luck, its what we do. We can't break tradition.

Link to the thread we will be using

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/164897-2012-western-division-champion-san-francisco-giants-thread/

THIS. It is nothing against you James. I have posted in the Giants thread all year long and just see no reason to change that. Call it superstition, good luck, tradition, or whatever. It is just my preference.

and all of this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'm a homer for having an opinion different that what you guys wanna here. I've heard everything now.
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm a homer for having an opinion different that what you guys wanna here. I've heard everything now.

believe that your thing will win doesn't make you a homer.

but give me REASONING behind thinking your team wins in 5 games, not just "we'll steal game 2 and sweep you back home"
The Rangers are definitely rooting for the AL lulz
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Daniel Descalso grew up as a 49ers, Giants, Warriors fan
someone will get bant

bookit

He's not one of us anymore.

He went to St. Francis in Mountain View, class of '04. Looks pretty skinny in the yearbook, boy filled out at Davis.
I'm impressed they made it back without Pujols but their run ends here.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by j3xperience:

He went to St. Francis in Mountain View, class of '04. Looks pretty skinny in the yearbook, boy filled out at Davis.

Dudes from my home town. Redwood City Reppin'

Also, Cardinals in 5

• Garce
  • Veteran

How is this MVP vs. MVP? As the poster says on page one?
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
How is this MVP vs. MVP? As the poster says on page one?

Good question. Posey was the Giants MVP of the NLDS. Molina disappeared for the Cards. As for the regular season... Posey in a landslide.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Value to their teams
Share 49ersWebzone