lulz at saying cardinals fans are loyal/civil

they boo the s**t out of people they dont like

i remember those Bonds AB's at busch

bonds was booed everywhere lol

plus nyjer morgan and brandon phillips deserved it

lol jrg is playing with fire now...

nah

f**k nyjer morgan

What would happen if the Cards ever signed him?

He'd be booed every at bat. I'd bet anything that is a day we'd never see though.
Jeter fractured ankle. He is done and so are the Yanks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Rips the heart of that team right out.
I dont see any chance of the Yankees winning this series if Jeter is out

Girardi just said Jeter is done. 3 month recovery time. Yankees are screwed, and im totally fine with it. lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol. Jeter is no where near the player he was.

You could argue that they are better with him out of the lineup.
Originally posted by Garcia:

WRONG
  • vaden
  • Veteran

Lucky MFers, these Tigers. Didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs over Tampa and Anaheim and now they're going to the World Series. Hope the Giants/Nats crush them in 4.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Jeter led baseball in hits this year. Hes not the player he was, but hes still a big loss. He was still a big offensive producer in the lineup, and the heart of the team.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Girardi just said Jeter is done. 3 month recovery time. Yankees are screwed, and im totally fine with it. lol

I'm not fine with it at all. Jeter is the ultimate class act and I hate seeing him go down. I dont want any team to have their star players injured at this point.
Originally posted by vaden:

Lucky MFers, these Tigers. Didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs over Tampa and Anaheim and now they're going to the World Series. Hope the Giants/Nats crush them in 4.

You might want to check ESPN. The Nats have been eliminated. LOL

I'm not fine with it at all. Jeter is the ultimate class act and I hate seeing him go down. I dont want any team to have their star players injured at this point.

screw the Yankees. Nobody is going to feel bad that their chance at a 28th title just got more unlikely.

If they get knocked out again, its just another year where buying a title fails. Im always in favor of that.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:

You might want to check ESPN. The Nats have been eliminated. LOL

lol, and I even watched them blow that massive lead last night. So unbelievable that I forgot it actually happened.

screw the Yankees. Nobody is going to feel bad that their chance at a 28th title just got more unlikely.

If they get knocked out again, its just another year where buying a title fails. Im always in favor of that.

Whatever man. These comments dont surprise me coming from you.

Yeah, im so radical for disliking the Yankees and the way they go about their business. Its not like 99% of the rest of all baseball fans love seeing the Yankees lose.

Yeah, im so radical for disliking the Yankees and the way they go about their business. Its not like 99% of the rest of all baseball fans love seeing the Yankees lose.

You have no class at all for actually being "totally fine" with Jeter being seriously hurt. Like I said, it doesnt surprise me, I want the Giants to win the WS against the best teams and with everyone at full strength. Let the best team win.
Share 49ersWebzone