LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

Well I dont like that. Damn shame for baseball fans, atlanta players, etc. Bad calls all day. Not the way its supposed to go down.
Originally posted by jrg:
gio Gonzalez @ Adam Wainwright

lets go!

Nats are gonna rape the cards
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lets go!

just like big bad medlen was going to

Originally posted by SoCal9er:
How do you call infield fly rule on that? Look where the ball landed! Total BS. Braves robbed of an opportunity to rally for the win. I hope this umpiring crew just got eliminated from the postseason as well.

The call was 100% correct.

lets go!

lol. You cant be proud of this win though right
  • jrg
  • Veteran
matheny popping the first bottle
Well I dont like that. Damn shame for baseball fans, atlanta players, etc. Bad calls all day. Not the way its supposed to go down.

Not a good showing by what is supposed to be an all star ump team. If the braves had hit a homerun to tie, that bogus call at 1B on chipper in the 9th would have played big. TBS wouldn't show a replay because of their Chipper love, but it looked to me like he was obviously out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lets go!

lol. You cant be proud of this win though right

why wouldn't I be? should I feel sorry for the braves for their own errors? defense costed them
Watching Orioles now. 1-0 Os
Originally posted by dcsham:
How do you call infield fly rule on that? Look where the ball landed! Total BS. Braves robbed of an opportunity to rally for the win. I hope this umpiring crew just got eliminated from the postseason as well.

Even though the ball landed far outside of the infield?

YU

Its not that determines it. Its if its around the infield but determined an easy play. So right outside on the grass would still be an infield fly rule. I think this one was not an infield fly rule, it was a tough play.

I am a tard apologist. 100% correct call.

Its not that determines it. Its if its around the infield but determined an easy play. So right outside on the grass would still be an infield fly rule. I think this one was not an infield fly rule, it was a tough play.

Thanks for the explanation.

You know I was being sarcastic, right?

lol I know you do
Share 49ersWebzone