Drunk ATL fans started tossing beer bottles and cans onto field
  • iohk
  • Veteran
I'm laughin like Yadi is
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
wtf did ATL fans do?

horrible call and then they started throwing a whole bunch of s**t on to the field
  • jrg
  • Veteran
wtf did ATL fans do?

hundreds of beer bottles thrown on the field
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
that was a horrible call but f**k atlanta if they are going to do that. Total f**king unclassy s**t to do. I hope they lose 100 games a year for the next 10 years. s**t all over the field. wtf

Get over yourself

Lol, this is one of the worst displays by fans I've ever seen in the last 30 years. And you tell him to get over himself?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by iohk:
I'm laughin like Yadi is

this

ohhhhhhhhhh ohh ohhhhhhhhhhh

ohhhhh ohhh ohhhhh
Did Freddie get tossed? He should have. Horrible call, maybe sparked his guys if he kept going.
Sam Holbrooke gets free beers in St. Louis forever.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
lulz if Atlanta hits a HR and ties the game
wtf did ATL fans do?

Originally posted by dcsham:
that was a horrible call but f**k atlanta if they are going to do that. Total f**king unclassy s**t to do. I hope they lose 100 games a year for the next 10 years. s**t all over the field. wtf

Get over yourself

Lol, this is one of the worst displays by fans I've ever seen in the last 30 years. And you tell him to get over himself?

lol, this is one of the worst calls by umps i've ever seen in last 10 years.

Get over yourself

worst? please.
f**king Cards gonna win the chip
Originally posted by brizznasty:

Get over yourself

worst? please.

Yeah, when is the last time a major sporting event in the US had to be delayed due to fan behavior?

No s**t Sherlock
That ump called that so late, and way out there. Horse crap call. I just wanted to see a good ending, dont care who wins. I hope Atlanta scores a few runs to get it close, but that display was sad.
Share 49ersWebzone