There are 316 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lebron is without a doubt the MVP and it's not even remotely close.

Meh, I don't know about this "not even remotely close" talk. I think CP3 is in the conversation but he'd have to lead the Clippers to the #1 seed to be closer in the conversation.

1. Bron
2. CP3
3a. KD
3b. Melo

Of course, if things change - then you can consider other players. I think Pete and Crzy are saying - at this point in the season - Lebron is the MVP and it's not close. As of today, it'd be hard to argue against that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Not NBA related but Streetball Legend Tyrone "Alimoe" Evans Passed Away from having a stroke...............RIP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Not NBA related but Streetball Legend Tyrone "Alimoe" Evans Passed Away from having a stroke...............RIP

RIP Alamo
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Tony Parker doe

This TBPH, dude is the best point guard in the league, nohomer

He's better than CP3 or Westbrook?!? C'mon. And MVP? No way in hell. I'll be surprised if he gets a vote.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Not NBA related but Streetball Legend Tyrone Evans Passed Away from having a stroke...............RIP

RIP Tyreke Evans
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:07 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Tony Parker doe

He's better than CP3 or Westbrook?!? C'mon. And MVP? No way in hell. I'll be surprised if he gets a vote.

I wouldn't take him over Kyrie
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Tony Parker doe

LOL Westbrook? Yeah, he's better than Westbrook.

I would say Parker's better than CP3, especially now that he's in beast mode, but their styles are very different.

The way Parker is playing he's at or better than CP3s level. Both are far better than Westbrook right now.

Obviously LBJ wins this but as for second place I think Tony Parker deserves some recognition for having one of his best seasons while leading SA to a #1 seed currently.
The way Parker is playing he's at or better than CP3s level. Both are far better than Westbrook right now.

Obviously LBJ wins this but as for second place I think Tony Parker deserves some recognition for having one of his best seasons while leading SA to a #1 seed currently.

This. TP gets overlooked still for some reason. He is quite a bit better than Westbrook this year and at least as good as CP3. Honestly, I think he should be second to LBJ for MVP at this point.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Westbrook leads Parker in most of the cats. He scores more points (though he shoots more), more assists, steals, rebounds, 3pt made. Parker is only better at FG% FT% and TOs. I'm not even going to compare Parker with CP3 who is on another level at both ends of the floor.

Parker is a great player, but CP3 is the best at his position and top 5 player in the league.

Even though the Suns have been absolutely dreadful, it's nice to see they still own the Timberwolves.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Feb 26, 2013 at 10:20 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Even though the Suns have been absolutely dreadful, it's nice to see they still own the Timberwolves.

Let's not pretend like you still give a s**t about the suns.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hey, I'm going to see them live here in a week or so. Have you seen the Lakers live this year? Huh?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hey, I'm going to see them live here in a week or so. Have you seen the Lakers live this year? Huh?

I have not, but I guarantee I will travel farther and see more Lakers games than you see suns game this year. And I've also seen every single minute of every Laker game this season, as well as every single minute of every game for the past 9 seasons.

In short, YOU CAN SUCK IT!
If only there were more Laker games worth watching this year...
Share 49ersWebzone