2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
lakers will beat spurs - mainly because of McGrady Factor

kobe will try to come back

both teams played huard
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
The west playoffs will be fun. The 8th seed has the talent to be the 2 seed in the east lol.

Houston is as good as Knicks?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
The west playoffs will be fun. The 8th seed has the talent to be the 2 seed in the east lol.

When I posted that the lakers were the 8th seed. But hell, in a 7 game series I might take Houston lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

When I posted that the lakers were the 8th seed. But hell, in a 7 game series I might take Houston lol

Knicks would likely sweep Houston...and can probably take OKC to 7 games.

Knicks will probably take the Celtics to seven games.. No way they can hang with the Thunder in a playoff series

Lolwat
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

Knicks will probably take the Celtics to seven games.. No way they can hang with the Thunder in a playoff series

I can see that if Celtics are healthy. The way Carmelo and J.R. Smith are playing and if Chandler is back to 100% - they can take any team to the distance.

...and another team that will be a tough opponent in playoffs is Pacers. They're built for the playoffs.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lolwat

Umm yea! I watch a lot of Eastern conference games too...Knicks are plenty good. OKC found that out very recently at home when Knicks beat them at their own game.
Eastern conference is a joke, really. The Heat will win easily. Say may go for the west with the Thunder, but the Warriors just made the playoffs so I have to say that it's wide open
Umm yea! I watch a lot of Eastern conference games too...Knicks are plenty good. OKC found that out very recently at home when Knicks beat them at their own game.

I think the Knicks are good, however, they are a team that's really good if they're making their shots, or they're pretty bad if they're not. They don't do much else other than shoot perimeter jumpers and they aren't very deep.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

I think the Knicks are good, however, they are a team that's really good if they're making their shots, or they're pretty bad if they're not. They don't do much else other than shoot perimeter jumpers and they aren't very deep.

Well, I can't say I disagree with you. When they're shooting well, they can beat anyone and the kind of shooters they got...they have a shot in a playoffs. The kind of zone their shooters are in right now, I think they will pose a problem to any team. Melo has been money for most of the season. I'm not going to expect him to go cold now.

In a 7 game series, they have the shooters who can get hot for couple games and 'Melo can practically win a game by himself. So, they won't be an easy out.
I think there are like 3 fan bases in the NBA that actually like their coach. This was described as "Kevin McHale's Playbook" on the Rocket's forum.

Mchale is an idiot. f**k him
Lol at that pic ^

http://imgur.com/Go5gbS3
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Apr 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM ]
If you search Keith smart one of the top recommendations is "Keith smart worst coach" lol

Keith smart fake twitter is my favorite thing in life
http://imgur.com/s46Reqc
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Apr 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone