LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Tracy McGrady is a Spur.

Saw that. Lol, waits the entire season and joins at the end to go to the playoffs
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Tracy McGrady is a Spur.

Saw that. Lol, waits the entire season and joins at the end to go to the playoffs

I guess Spurs really don't want to get out of 1st round...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Tracy McGrady is a Spur.

They just wanted to bump their average age up a little bit more.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Tracy McGrady is a Spur.

They just wanted to bump their average age up a little bit more.

Seriously, wtf?
Tmac gonna go old school Tracy on all of us home boy

Seriously though...wtf is up with Rose? Dude got cleared by doctors like a month ago.
Rose is a b***h. Gotta put your feet on the water.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Whats the story on him? I remember reading that doctors cleared him but he is "not ready" or some s**t

Whats the story on him? I remember reading that doctors cleared him but he is "not ready" or some s**t

He was cleared to play a while ago. But he doesn't want to play yet. He then said something about how god only knows when he will play

Gotta play at least 5-10 minutes a game

• jrg
  • Veteran

He was cleared to play a while ago. But he doesn't want to play yet. He then said something about how god only knows when he will play

Gotta play at least 5-10 minutes a game

If be "doesn't want to play" then Chicago shouldn't "want to pay him"
Its probably physiological, he's scared to reinjure himself.

Or he knows his body better than anybody else and any doctor and he knows he isn't 100% ready. Why risk his career and livelyhood to come back and play too soon? Just my speculation IMO
tmac signs with spurs

good sign for 7th seed
  • Garce
  • Veteran
dwight is stupid
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Its probably physiological, he's scared to reinjure himself.

Or he knows his body better than anybody else and any doctor and he knows he isn't 100% ready. Why risk his career and livelyhood to come back and play too soon? Just my speculation IMO

Man, when you're playing basketball at the pro-level, you could have a career threatening injury at any point. His team-mates are out there playing, it's not like anyone is 100% at this point of the season. He has been practicing before games and his team-mates have said he looks as good as ever.

Rose is out with torn ACL after 11 months. He started full contact practice in January.

Rick Rubio came back from torn ACL in 9 months. He started full contact practice in late November and mid-way through December he was on the court.

I'd be more understanding if he was on his rookie contract or in the last year of the deal. He just signed a $95M extension last year. IMO, if he was playing for Lakers or Knicks - he'd be crucified for what he is doing. This is lack of leadership. If I was signing his checks, I'd suspend him without pay till he comes back on the court.
Share 49ersWebzone