LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

DJ mbenga is more talented than anyone not named Kobe Bryant on the roster lol
With Kobe talking about taking the minimum, I take back my comment about smothering me with a pillow if Melo comes here.

PG: Kyle Lowry ($8.5M), Jordan Farmar ($3M)
SG: Kobe Bryant ($1.45M), Thabo Sefolosha ($5M...MLE)
SF: Luol Deng ($12M), TJ Warren ($1.5M...'14 Draft Pick)
PF: Carmelo Anthony ($23.5M), Ryan Kelly ($0.5M)
C: Marcin Gortat ($10.5M), Chris Kaman ($3M)

You could do LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Lowry too.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
With Kobe talking about taking the minimum, I take back my comment about smothering me with a pillow if Melo comes here.

PG: Kyle Lowry ($8.5M), Jordan Farmar ($3M)
SG: Kobe Bryant ($1.45M), Thabo Sefolosha ($5M...MLE)
SF: Luol Deng ($12M), TJ Warren ($1.5M...'14 Draft Pick)
PF: Carmelo Anthony ($23.5M), Ryan Kelly ($0.5M)
C: Marcin Gortat ($10.5M), Chris Kaman ($3M)

You could do LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Lowry too.

Link?

Otherwise, I can see Kobe taking a discount...and we can talk about the possibility of him taking the minimum (I read the Pincus article on LA Times so I get the implications) but REGARDLESS...I don't really like the idea of Melo coming to LA PERIOD. I love Melo, I really do, but I don't see how he and Kobe can coexist.

I really don't think LeBron or Melo are coming to LA regardless of what happens for all parties between now and next summer.
That's a real f**king team player if Kobe takes the minimum. What would the players union have to say about that?
Werent you guys crying about Lebron Wade and Bosh teaming up but would be okay with Deng, Bryant, Gortat and Melo teaming up?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Werent you guys crying about Lebron Wade and Bosh teaming up but would be okay with Deng, Bryant, Gortat and Melo teaming up?

Lol Lakers fans

Don't you want your son to be happy?!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ill buy him a transformer and he will get over it
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ill buy him a transformer and he will get over it

lol

How is Wade, Bosh, and Bron all in their primes teaming up the same as 37 year old Kobe, LUOL DENG, MARCIN GORTAT, and Carmelo Anthony?

Since when did Deng and Gortat turn into all-stars, let alone HOFers?

Wtf Val

Originally posted by GameOver:

How is Wade, Bosh, and Bron all in their primes teaming up the same as 37 year old Kobe, LUOL DENG, MARCIN GORTAT, and Carmelo Anthony?

Wtf Val

Deng has been an All-Star the last 2 seasons, lol.
[ Edited by 9erReign on Jul 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM ]

Wtf Val

To a wolves fan, it's the same thing.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Wtf Val

Deng has been an All-Star the last 2 seasons, lol.

So Deng/Gortat a combined 2 all star appearances out of the combined 16 NBA seasons they've played...Bosh alone has 8 out of his 10 NBA seasons and had 5 back when he joined the Heatles...

I appreciate you fact checking but I hope my overall point sunk in as quickly as my error did
I will believe it when I see it regarding Kobe taking a minimum salary. Pipe dream if you ask me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I will believe it when I see it regarding Kobe taking a minimum salary. Pipe dream if you ask me.

I, unfortunately, feel the same.
Share 49ersWebzone