LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 335 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

i always liked farmar's confidence
Bring Lamar back so I can wear his jersey again... I bought it before he turned into a chick
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Bring Lamar back so I can wear his jersey again... I bought it before he turned into a chick

You'll have to change the name on the back to Kardashian

Same. Bring Lamar back!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by GameOver:
We signed Jordan Farmar to a vet's 1-year deal. Farmar, 26, will be returning to the purple and gold.

Rumor is we're pursuing LO as well...all we need now is Vujacic and Ariza and you can keep the Delorean

Nice to have Ear Jordan back. He was really coming into his own when he left to play in Europe. His last season in Jersey was very solid, and he's still just 26. If we go all in on the '14 FA class, he could be a nice backup that we could re-sign after we maxed out our cap space since we'd hold his Bird Rights.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

You'll have to change the name on the back to Kardashian

And when he comes back ill be changing my name to Jenner

Did you guys see Ron artests tweets loooool
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

link

guac is crap

So based on what I'm hearing the Lakers might be back sooner than people think. Reason being, there's talk that one Kobe F. Bryant is looking to re-sign with the Lakers to a one-year, vet minimum deal. That makes a ton of very scary rosters possible in '14-15.
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 3m Familiar faces Familiar places? Chemistry is always the most important thing on any team in any sport or business #lakerpuzzle

Lamar Odom?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 3m Familiar faces Familiar places? Chemistry is always the most important thing on any team in any sport or business #lakerpuzzle

Lamar Odom?

Might be talking about Jordan Farmar, but the Lakers are talking to LO as well and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he came back. Heck, they're also talking to Josh Powell, and get Sasha on the line too.

Lamar Odom?

Chris Mihm, DJ Mbenga, and Slava Medevenko are making a come back
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Lamar Odom?

Might be talking about Jordan Farmar, but the Lakers are talking to LO as well and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he came back. Heck, they're also talking to Josh Powell, and get Sasha on the line too.

Or he could be talking about...

Share 49ersWebzone