LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at the Lakers having to resort to billboards around the city to try and convince Howard to sign with them. Remember when this proud franchise didnt have to beg?

Translation: I am here to incite you. Take my bait.

After I posted this I saw the same thing in the NBA thread by Pete. So tell me.. why did you not say anything to him? Hmmmm?? I think its pathetic that they put billboards up saying STAY.

Translation: My attempt to incite obviously didn't work. I shall post more bait in an attempt to further incite you.

Love the way you avoided my question Stoner
LOL at the Lakers having to resort to billboards around the city to try and convince Howard to sign with them. Remember when this proud franchise didnt have to beg?

After I posted this I saw the same thing in the NBA thread by Pete. So tell me.. why did you not say anything to him? Hmmmm?? I think its pathetic that they put billboards up saying STAY.

Translation: My attempt to incite obviously didn't work. I shall post more bait in an attempt to further incite you.

Translation: My attempt to incite the fanbase as a whole has failed. I shall now attack an individual poster in an attempt to incite.

Translation: My attempt to incite the fanbase as a whole has failed. I shall now attack an individual poster in an attempt to incite.

Translation: All attempts to incite have failed. I shall now try to play it off with a laugh.

Translation: All attempts to incite have failed. I shall now try to play it off with a laugh.

• jrg
  • Veteran
you two are cute

Please Please Stay. We love you Dwight. Seriously we do. PRETTY PLEASE STAY. HA! (The Lakers are too good for this BS)
Originally posted by jrg:
you two are cute

I am pretty darn cute. You are not the first to say that

Please Please Stay. We love you Dwight. Seriously we do. PRETTY PLEASE STAY. HA! (The Lakers are too good for this BS)

Translation: Earlier attempts to incite have all failed. I shall now include pics and make mocking comments in an attempt to further incite those that are too smart for me.

Translation: Earlier attempts to incite have all failed. I shall now include pics and make mocking comments in an attempt to further incite those that are too smart for me.

Translation: I am completely embarrassed by my failure. I shall back away quietly with my tail between my legs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Report: Dwight Howard unlikely to sign with Lakers, leaning Houston, Dallas

link

link

But ............. the Lakers put up billboards begging him to stay. How can he leave?

link

Dwight Howard is unlikely to re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers, according to sources that spoke with ESPN's Chris Broussard.

The main reason for Howard's departure, should he leave, is Mike D'Antoni's system on offense.

Sources say the Dallas Mavericks and Houston Rockets are the favorites to sign Howard.

The Lakers can offer Howard a five-year, $118 million contract, while rival teams can pay just $88 million over four seasons.

Howard hasn't completely ruled out the Lakers, but he did not enjoy playing with Kobe Bryant within D'Antoni's system.

Howard likes the idea of joining the Mavericks, where he would become the franchise player beside an aging Dirk Nowitzki.

The Rockets would be the best option for Howard, according to those close to him. But Howard has reservations about how he would fit in their perimeter-oriented system.
Chris Broussard ✔ @Chris_Broussard
Hearing strong that Lakers have little chance. Can't write them off completely, tho, because of D12's notorious indecisiveness.

lmao

my sources also tell me that dwight howard might not sign. but he might also sign. espn at its finest. can't believe people really post this s**t like its news..f**k ME
Share 49ersWebzone