LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
LOL at a bunch of NBA fans saying that the Warriors fanbase are nothing but bandwagon fans. Our fan support throughout the s**tty years have always been mentioned.

Who's saying that? I didn't know we were at that level yet, we're only 16-7 lol

Feels good man
Originally posted by YungAce:
LOL at a bunch of NBA fans saying that the Warriors fanbase are nothing but bandwagon fans. Our fan support throughout the s**tty years have always been mentioned.

Who's saying that? I didn't know we were at that level yet, we're only 16-7 lol

Feels good man

a bunch of memes started showing up/getting created lol

the only fans i would say that are better are bulls fans.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

f**k that, bulls fans had jordan and greatness for years and he didnt leave there since the late 90s. the warriors havent even been relevant since the early 90s and even then they didnt have any championship teams in that span yet their stadium is always sold out. dubs fans are the best. bay area sports fans in general are extremely loyal. niners, warriors, sharks, giants games are always packed. raiders and As not so much but the SF origin teams are well loved in the bay area
OK gentlemen. let's roll!!! Orlando s going to get beat.
Good D at the outset.
Orlando plays us well
Originally posted by YungAce:
Orlando plays us well

They have some tall dudes, Good point. Warriors are forced to take a lot of low percentage shots from the perimeter.
Festus needs to be on his game. Klay kan't buy a basket. D. Lee is putting on a one man show.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 14, 2012 at 4:49 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Warriors >>>>>

Turn overs are destroying the Warriors, Tired team.
Time to play the bench. But, please no Beans
The boys dey be lettin down tonite.
[ Edited by dcsham on Dec 14, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lolololololololololololol
At this point they should take the starters out of the game, play the back ups and hopefully tomorrow vs Atlanta they will be back on their A game.
Share 49ersWebzone