There are 239 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

i thought GS was fine with Barnes at the 3
Need to add some bench doe
TYLER HANSBROUGH. honestly, He would make a pretty good bench player, just not at the price he wants. I think the only way to get him is if we can convince DEN to sign and trade him. If not, Tyrus Thomas could be decent, but I would like a bigger guy. Is Udoh a FA?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
thank you guys for Landry
a guy who flexes every time he gets to the foul line?

lol
Originally posted by Ballistic:

lol

How could you not like that

You are sounding Jewish again

Ill miss him. He did more for us
Per Woj, Nugs apparently have now agreed to a sign-and-trade so they can get Randy Foye. YES!!!!

So in the past few days:

RJ and a pick for $11m TPE.
Beans and a pick for $9m TPE.
Rush and 2 seconds for Murphy and $3.2m TPE.

$11m TPE then goes to the Nugs for AI

Warriors no longer have to renounce Jack, Myers can probably do a S&T for him and get a 2nd back?
Unlikely since Cavs are far under and don't have to do that...

What we've lost in all this:
Likely unprotected 2014 1st in the strongest draft in years. (Lacob can buy one though for $3mil, or trade the
2015 pick after the 2014 pick has been selected----which is hopefully a late late 1st).
2017 1st rounder (hoping that's a conditional...if not, better hope they are still good).
2016-18 2nd rounders (we already don't have the 2014 2nd and 2015 2nd after previous deals).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we can use the TPE for anyone that fits (but can't include another player with it).
Also still have the MLE and the binnual.

$9 mill TPE
$3.4 mill TPE
BiAnnual
MLE

Wow. I smell another deal brewing. Would like a back-up G and PF/C. Good job Myers.
Gone are the days of "trying like the dickens" and actually doing it.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Sign errbody!
what an interesting long weekend it was, warriors fans.

i'm not throwing my computer out the window because we missed out on D12. he was obviously looking for a team that was centered around him with more money. if he wanted to win sooner, i feel like the Warriors would've been the best choice IMO.

Iggy is a great signing. also nice to see that he turned down a bigger deal because he wanted to play with us. the guy is an ironman, plays excellent defense, and versatile on the floor. if i had to guess, i think Klay becomes the sixth man. we need scoring off the bench and the rotations are interchangeable during the games with Iggy/Barnes/Klay. however, having Iggy and Barnes on the floor at the same time, i think we're better defensively, much more athletic.

also nice to see Biedrins and Jefferson traded away finally. really bummed that we had to trade away Rush. loved his game..

can't wait for the season to start!
[ Edited by SF69ers on Jul 8, 2013 at 8:14 AM ]

Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol

Really? Grow up
Originally posted by ritchie:
Per Woj, Nugs apparently have now agreed to a sign-and-trade so they can get Randy Foye. YES!!!!

So in the past few days:

RJ and a pick for $11m TPE.
Beans and a pick for $9m TPE.
Rush and 2 seconds for Murphy and $3.2m TPE.

$11m TPE then goes to the Nugs for AI

Warriors no longer have to renounce Jack, Myers can probably do a S&T for him and get a 2nd back?
Unlikely since Cavs are far under and don't have to do that...

What we've lost in all this:
Likely unprotected 2014 1st in the strongest draft in years. (Lacob can buy one though for $3mil, or trade the
2015 pick after the 2014 pick has been selected----which is hopefully a late late 1st).
2017 1st rounder (hoping that's a conditional...if not, better hope they are still good).
2016-18 2nd rounders (we already don't have the 2014 2nd and 2015 2nd after previous deals).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we can use the TPE for anyone that fits (but can't include another player with it).
Also still have the MLE and the binnual.

$9 mill TPE
$3.4 mill TPE
BiAnnual
MLE

Wow. I smell another deal brewing. Would like a back-up G and PF/C. Good job Myers.
Gone are the days of "trying like the dickens" and actually doing it.

Sounds like a very smart move since it basically gives the Warriors their Mid Level Exemption. Jack is not going to be in play obviously but they can use the MLE now on a big man to back up Bogut.
Denver waited it out until they came to terms with Hickson. Otherwise, it might have been him. How weird would it be to get B Wright or Udoh! Haha

lol

Really? Grow up

he is, dude's still young
Originally posted by vrabbit:

lol

Really? Grow up

he is, dude's still young
No excuse. His "jew this, jew that" troll is a dead horse and it needs to end.
Share 49ersWebzone