LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I'd rather keep Barnes/Thompson than give one up for Dwight. f**k him
Y! Sources: Golden State exploring trade possibilities on David Lee and $44M left on his contract

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--warriors-explore-trading-david-lee-051633769.html
The Warriors tried to pry Portland's LaMarcus Aldridge as part of an offer that included Brandon Rush, league sources said. Portland has been engaging trade talks for Aldridge, but has pursued more robust offers than Golden State's proposal, sources said.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Y! Sources: Golden State exploring trade possibilities on David Lee and $44M left on his contract

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--warriors-explore-trading-david-lee-051633769.html

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Whoa there
Pursuing Aldridge makes sense, but I have a hard time believing the Warriors offered Lee in a package for Bargnani. That is a huge downgrade and it would not have given us quick cap relief. Bargnani would be on the books until 2015-2016. He's a 7-footer with no postgame, only takes jumpers, is atrocious on D, doesn't rebound well, and he's soft. That doesn't sound like Mark Jackson's type of guy. I would have very serious concerns with Myers and Lacob if that offer was true.
these morning news about the dubs have been real unsettling. trading Lee for Bargnani would have been embarrassing and would have ruined any type of hope that we'd removed all the stupidity from the Cohan era.

the Lee/Rush package for Aldridge would've hurt us as well considering our lack of depth at the guard spots.

Warriors, WTF are you all doing?!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
these morning news about the dubs have been real unsettling. trading Lee for Bargnani would have been embarrassing and would have ruined any type of hope that we'd removed all the stupidity from the Cohan era.

the Lee/Rush package for Aldridge would've hurt us as well considering our lack of depth at the guard spots.

this ... i wonder how bad lee's injury reaally is o.0
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

this ... i wonder how bad lee's injury reaally is o.0

i doubt it's that bad considering it was torn off the bone, which means the healing process wouldn't be as long.

sources are saying that dubs just wanted to throw Lee's name in the mix considering his contract isn't exactly terrible and to see if they can somehow get an all star back
here are his choices

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Harrison Barnes + Bogut's expiring is how I want the Dwightmare to end as a Laker fan, even more than him re-signing.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Harrison Barnes + Bogut's expiring is how I want the Dwightmare to end as a Laker fan, even more than him re-signing.

i'd be pissed if we traded Barnes to the Lakers.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
You can have Klay. Barnes stays.
Originally posted by Hopper:
You can have Klay. Barnes stays.

Then no Dwight.
my boy Greivis will most likely be traded by the Pelicans ... lol that's still funny to type.

who wants him?
Share 49ersWebzone