LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

rut row.. no more malone
Malone gone to the Kings. It was inevitable, especially since their new owner had Warrior ties.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Malone gone to the Kings. It was inevitable, especially since their new owner had Warrior ties.

Poor guy...went from a young playoff caliber roster to a team with bunch of young scrubs and 7th pick in the s**ttiest draft class in years. lol

He will regret this move.

It's crazy how many of them hit nothing but net, or barely touch iron. Kudos to whoever can sit back and watch the whole thing lol.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Poor guy...went from a young playoff caliber roster to a team with bunch of young scrubs and 7th pick in the s**ttiest draft class in years. lol

He will regret this move.

Lol
We already had issues with the Kings this past season, now they have another coach that knows our team that's better in handling the Xs and Os. This sucks..
rumors that Mike Malone might lure Monta to Sacramento

It's crazy how many of them hit nothing but net, or barely touch iron. Kudos to whoever can sit back and watch the whole thing lol.

Exquisite Form. Incredible.
so wtf is this about Jerry West advising the kings now, too?!
really cool article on Steph Curry: http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/49013324/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNba-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NBA+-+Top+Stories%29

It's the fans. "No offense to New York, but I'm so, so happy I didn't fall to them in the draft," he says after I tell him I'm a Knicks fan. "No matter what they do with the new arena, they better not change the dynamics of the fanbase. If we have the same fans, in this new place … man, I'd want to play here forever. Wouldn't you?"

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
so wtf is this about Jerry West advising the kings now, too?!

• MuggD
  • Veteran
All your base are belong to us.

The Sacramento warriors
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
rumors that Mike Malone might lure Monta to Sacramento

He's the last thing they need.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

The Sacramento warriors

just combine teams