LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm so tired of the absurd conspiracy theories. You guys can stop being victims now, you're actually good.

lol seriously.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I'm so tired of the absurd conspiracy theories. You guys can stop being victims now, you're actually good.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist...I'm just stating it's a fact star players/teams get the calls. But I know, you'll probably say there was nothing odd at all in a 50-16 FT edge the Lakers had vs. W's a few weeks ago.

The Warriors are a 100 times more exciting than the Spurs are, and if the league was engineering things for the sake of ratings there's no doubt that they'd be doing it in your favor rather than have a team advance that NBA fans generally regard as being one of the most boring teams in the league. You guys are a jump shooting team. You are always going to get fewer calls than opponents do. Get over it.
wagon is hella thick these days

Last night's referee crew was the same one used in game 1, right? Danny Crawford's crew?

Those guys are known to blow their whistles at every damn thing.
Saw espns shot chart for klay.

So many red x's under the basket. Dude had trouble finishing last night around the rim.

Could have had 50 if he did O_O
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

So many red x's under the basket. Dude had trouble finishing last night around the rim.

i know.... sucks but I will take it. He's not perfect, I'm sure he will get better at finishing - then he will be a complete player.

He can shoot like a mofo, plus defender, all he needs is that finishing ability and youre probably looking at an all-star calibur player.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist...I'm just stating it's a fact star players/teams get the calls. But I know, you'll probably say there was nothing odd at all in a 50-16 FT edge the Lakers had vs. W's a few weeks ago.

The Warriors are a 100 times more exciting than the Spurs are, and if the league was engineering things for the sake of ratings there's no doubt that they'd be doing it in your favor rather than have a team advance that NBA fans generally regard as being one of the most boring teams in the league. You guys are a jump shooting team. You are always going to get fewer calls than opponents do. Get over it.

You might try responding to what I actually said. I simply stated that the star players/teams get the calls, I didn't say a word about TV ratings. Spurs boring...who's saying that? Must be "fans" who don't know jack s*** because they're one of the highest-scoring teams in the league, and less than 1pt/gm behind W's in fast break points...and with their championship pedigree and Big 3, are most definitely a marquee team.

As to the W's, yeah, a jump-shooting team that took just as many shots in the paint as the Lakers did in that game, yet remarkably the Lakers go to the line 34 more times than the Warriors. And so far in the playoffs they have been much more active in the paint than Nuggets or Spurs.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on May 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yeah, he had at least 3 nice drives for layups in 1st half that he just went too hard off the glass and missed. Then the whole 2nd half W's just didn't look good, only 39 pts after 62 in the 1st, Thompson didn't even score in 4th qtr...but he still contributed on the boards and solid D, so still a great all-around game.
Originally posted by Ballistic:

thirsty ass n***as. f**k them.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Dude you're admittedly a bandwagon fan of the W's lol

Originally posted by pdizo916:

umad

You might try responding to what I actually said. I simply stated that the star players/teams get the calls, I didn't say a word about TV ratings. Spurs boring...who's saying that? Must be "fans" who don't know jack s*** because they're one of the highest-scoring teams in the league, and less than 1pt/gm behind W's in fast break points...and with their championship pedigree and Big 3, are most definitely a marquee team.

As to the W's, yeah, a jump-shooting team that took just as many shots in the paint as the Lakers did in that game, yet remarkably the Lakers go to the line 34 more times than the Warriors. And so far in the playoffs they have been much more active in the paint than Nuggets or Spurs.

I wil admit, it seems like spurs are getting more favorable calls but the warriors are also playing more physical defense. Usually that turns into favorable calls but not in this case and I am sure it has something to do with the names of Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli than it does with the league.
Heyy, Too Short is definitely not a bandwagon fan. Snoop Dogg was a bandwagon fan in '06. We're just that backup wave he rides.

Idk about Macklemore and his BF. and Questlove... You don't question his fan hood
why alba ain't at the games tho.. i wanna see some famous work at oracle
great articles.. almost teared up reading the 1st one lol

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/warriors/2013/05/08/the-dividing-line-warriors-100-spurs-91/

http://www.warriorsworld.net/2013/05/09/dont-be-surprised-by-the-shooting/
Share 49ersWebzone