LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
Yayyyy.... Not to sound biased, but spurs are looking out of their league against the warriors. Great win, should be2-0 right now

Not biased at all. It's fact. We practically outplayed them 7 of 8 quarters so far.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Great finish, feel good about our chances to win all 3 at home.
Fina f**king ly
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Warriors should have been up 2-0 but gifted a game to Spurs. Spurs look old and slow. Warriors will run them out of the building in two games in Bay Area.
So are the Dubs going to the Finals?
Wow..not only did Klay score 34 points, he had 14 boards as well. Well done.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
CAN I STOP YELLING NOW?

go ahead, man, take a breather. btw, where was that screaming freak at, was she there today?!

who? Yolanda Smith?

LOL, her screaming helped spurs win so, a Warrior fan must have kidnapped her and put her in a closet till the series is over
LOL, her screaming helped spurs win so, a Warrior fan must have kidnapped her and put her in a closet till the series is over

you do understand whom I referring to right?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
uuuuh, pardon my ignorance, but

Don't forget his defense on Parker. When he fouled out last game Parker run all over us.

Marcus Lattimore's mother. watch the draft video where he got the phone call from JH.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Marcus Lattimore's mother. watch the draft video where he got the phone call from JH.

oh yea, that's right

At least, she had a good reason to scream, tho... her baby boy going to the best NFL franchise in history (I may be a lil bias)
I thought they were going to give away another one, and Jarrett Jack up to his recent suckage, but they held on. 2nd chance points and missed FTs were a problem again, hopefully they clean that up. They've got HCA now, hold serve are Oracle and you're in the Conf Finals.

and sat for only one minute, crazy
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone