There are 176 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SFrush:
I was more focused on the game. You might understand that if your Lakers didn't get swept in the first round.

That doesn't even make sense, lol. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the genius who thought it was a good idea to try to win at the end of last season, lose your first round pick, and not get someone like Harrison Barnes.

Believe it or not, I've seen plenty of 2nd Round games (and beyond! ) in my time as a Laker fan, and it's never deprived me of any of my 5 senses. And lol at a Warrior fan talking s**t because his team's in the 2nd Round of the playoffs.
Yeah I guess the players who were just a few feet away were deprived of their five senses as well because Curry said they didn't hear her until they watched the tape the next day. https://twitter.com/ragnarcarlson/status/332166641725095936

Is the Lakers offseason thread too dull? Why you even care that I didn't notice some random woman screaming is amusing to me.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
man, that s**t irritated the hell outta me.

You obviously weren't focused on the game.

lol.

i was already pissed and yelling and throwing s**t. that b***h screams did not help.

I hope someone gives her a megaphone and pay for her tickets in the Colliseum.
better learn how to finish a game yo.
I was more focused on the game. You might understand that if your Lakers didn't get swept in the first round.

That doesn't even make sense, lol. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the genius who thought it was a good idea to try to win at the end of last season, lose your first round pick, and not get someone like Harrison Barnes.

Believe it or not, I've seen plenty of 2nd Round games (and beyond! ) in my time as a Laker fan, and it's never deprived me of any of my 5 senses. And lol at a Warrior fan talking s**t because his team's in the 2nd Round of the playoffs.
Yeah I guess the players who were just a few feet away were deprived of their five senses as well because Curry said they didn't hear her until they watched the tape the next day. https://twitter.com/ragnarcarlson/status/332166641725095936

Is the Lakers offseason thread too dull? Why you even care that I didn't notice some random woman screaming is amusing to me.
The reason he audience heard it was her proximity to a TNT microphone. Lol how do you not realize that?
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on May 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM ]
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

The reason he audience heard it was her proximity to a TNT microphone. Lol how do you not realize that?

Whaaaat?

I forgot about that. Don't fk with Pete. he never forgets anything. LOL I believe I was in a few of those debates myself with him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I forgot about that. Don't fk with Pete. he never forgets anything. LOL I believe I was in a few of those debates myself with him.
Don't really care if any remember it. That doesn't make me feel guilty.
Wonder if the Spurs will miss a ton of easy shots again like they did Monday.

GS needs to play perfect to win.
Originally posted by Joecool:

They missed some easy shots early on, but they made everything down the stretch. We keep them somewhere in the middle we'll be fine. They are going to go on runs, but 15-0 runs are inexcusable. The W's just have to play their game, take care of the ball, and execute their normal offense in the last 4 minutes.

No they dont. The Warriors didnt come close to playing perfect and would have won except for 2 long made 3s at the end of regulation and ot by the Spurs. Ths Spurs are far from being a dominant team right now.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

They missed some easy shots early on, but they made everything down the stretch. We keep them somewhere in the middle we'll be fine. They are going to go on runs, but 15-0 runs are inexcusable. The W's just have to play their game, take care of the ball, and execute their normal offense in the last 4 minutes.

taking care of the ball has been one of the biggest headaches for us during the playoffs

lol

gotta say it's still better than 9ers/giants

oh and

[ Edited by YungAce on May 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM ]
cant buy a bucket
Curry missed a shot by that much... dead giveaway! He was fouled!
Share 49ersWebzone