LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Richard Jefferson f**ked us over

The W's as a team sucked on FTs last night, barely over 50% most of the game and then 58% at then end...but yeah, a veteran should be knocking down both of those in the clutch, even ONE would've helped.

especially one that's getting paid 12 mill
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. And if truth be told, Curry was as much to blame there down the stretch. Missed shots, turnovers. Now, Steph was amazing in the 3rd quarter and he played every single minute so Im sure he was exhausted. Still, he played poorly too in the last few minutes. I just cant lay all the blame on Jack.

wtf dude, you serious? The ball should've been in his hands the whole time. The strategy was abhorrent. Once Klay was gone, you need a CENTER in there to stop the penetration, instead we had Green and Landry manning the middle...pathetic coaching.
[ Edited by binarythird on May 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM ]
Jack had 3 turnovers in 42 minutes. Really not that bad. He did not blow the game by himself. Please! Jefferson missed 2 key free throws as did Landry. Steph was bad in the 4th forcing shots and made some key turnovers himself (he had 6 for the game). It was a total team collapse.

Now, Jack did piss me off with some stupid plays. I am not defending his play. I am just saying that Jackson was right to have him in the game.

Jack's D was freaking TERRIBLE dude. No excuse for some of that stuff from such a vet.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Richard Jefferson f**ked us over
It puzzles me how he's become such a mediocre free throw shooter. He barely shot over 70 percent from the line this season and he's 1-6 in the postseason.
[ Edited by SFrush on May 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
I heard a stat that said that teams that had a 15 point lead with 4 minutes to go had a 362 game winning streak in the playoffs before last night.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I heard a stat that said that teams that had a 15 point lead with 4 minutes to go had a 362 game winning streak in the playoffs before last night.

i think it was 392-0

that is a horrific stat........... jeezus
Originally posted by binarythird:
Yep. And if truth be told, Curry was as much to blame there down the stretch. Missed shots, turnovers. Now, Steph was amazing in the 3rd quarter and he played every single minute so Im sure he was exhausted. Still, he played poorly too in the last few minutes. I just cant lay all the blame on Jack.

wtf dude, you serious? The ball should've been in his hands the whole time. The strategy was abhorrent. Once Klay was gone, you need a CENTER in there to stop the penetration, instead we had Green and Landry manning the middle...pathetic coaching.

Am I serious about what? Not laying ALL the blame on Jack? Of course I am serious. There was blame to go all around. Jackson, Jefferson, Landry, Jack, and yes.... Steph in the 4th quarter.
Originally posted by binarythird:
Jack had 3 turnovers in 42 minutes. Really not that bad. He did not blow the game by himself. Please! Jefferson missed 2 key free throws as did Landry. Steph was bad in the 4th forcing shots and made some key turnovers himself (he had 6 for the game). It was a total team collapse.

Now, Jack did piss me off with some stupid plays. I am not defending his play. I am just saying that Jackson was right to have him in the game.

Jack's D was freaking TERRIBLE dude. No excuse for some of that stuff from such a vet.

OK DUDE. Perhaps you missed the part where I said I AM NOT DEFENDING HIS PLAY. But, I am defending Jackson's decision to play him when Klay was already fouled out.

It should simply never happen. Don't turn the ball over, don't give up 3's, and make your FTs and its virtually impossible.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I can't help but laugh. No matter how well we play we will never win in that building.

OK DUDE. Perhaps you missed the part where I said I AM NOT DEFENDING HIS PLAY. But, I am defending Jackson's decision to play him when Klay was already fouled out.

Yeah I know, it's not all on Jack...i'm just freaking frustrated at work, boo this game.
perhaps already discussed, but didn't we have a timeout left in that first OT when Bazemore went in for defense and we got the ball back and Curry ended up throwing a hail mary against 2 defenders instead of passing it to a wide open Bazemore at the 3 point line???

WHY DIDN'T WE CALL A TIMEOUT AND GET THE ROOK OUT OF THERE?!?!?!!?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Dumb b***h loud mouth from last night lol
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/screaming-spurs-fan-warriors-nba-playoff/
wedb

It should simply never happen. Don't turn the ball over, don't give up 3's, and make your FTs and its virtually impossible.

That stat doesn't surprise me. What happened last night was a collapse of stupendous proportions. I'm convinced it's a curse. We've lost 30 straight games in that building. How is that possible? You'd think we might win at least one by accident. If you send the current Bobcats to San Antonio 30 times, I bet they find a way to win at least one.
Share 49ersWebzone