There are 233 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Coolest looking stadium evar

sarcasm?

If we're talking the stadium itself, not much. Stadium + site, not at all..

Dude....
wont be able to sell out on a nightly basis imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
wont be able to sell out on a nightly basis imo

Well it'll fit less people than roaracle FWIW
  • CRUD
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Those are sexy as hell....

Love the peek at the Bay Bridge from the inside.

But in the end they'll move to San Jose. Sound familiar? Ouch. I'm hoping SF gets this.
  • CRUD
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ambitious plan. Building the foundation is going to be a huge undertaking.

They're doing the same thing with building out into the water in Oakland with a development project:

http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2013/04/11/chinese-developer-to-relaunch-oakland-waterfront-project/
[ Edited by CRUD on May 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM ]
Originally posted by CRUD:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Those are sexy as hell....

Love the peek at the Bay Bridge from the inside.

But in the end they'll move to San Jose. Sound familiar? Ouch. I'm hoping SF gets this.

South Bay fans are the best
Originally posted by CRUD:
They're doing the same thing with building out into the water in Oakland with a development project:

http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2013/04/11/chinese-developer-to-relaunch-oakland-waterfront-project/

i hope they keep their sorry ass A's and their gay ass raiders.

They're not getting the warriors.
the lookout to the bay bridge is AWESOME
GAMEDAY!!! all we have to do is steal one in san antone... we're due
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
New arena mockups:

http://newballpark.org/2013/05/05/warriors-revise-and-scale-down-sf-arena-with-public-feedback/

View from NW corner looking at northern façade

Interior of arena with new open peek out to Bay Bridge also provides limited views of action from outside

A look inside the arena from publicly accessible exterior ramp is reminiscent of AT&T Park's knothole area along promenade

View of south façade is perhaps the most monolithic. Exterior ramp helps break up the look.

Night view from afar exposes arena as a more traditional venue than previously suggested

View from South Beach towards arena and Bay Bridge gives arena a crystalline look

An overhead view shows the arena as an assymetrical oval

soooo ill.. i would love to bike ride around that area too even during the off-season

i don't know. the exterior looks like the sprint center in KCMO. I'd rather have a look of the amway center in Orlando. More modern and less space shippy....
Looks like the new bay bridge is still not ready
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looks like the new bay bridge is still not ready

eastern span (used to be cantilever design) is the one that got replaced with the new single suspension, and should be done by 2017, the year of the proposed move...however it'd probably make more sense to revert to using the western span of the BB (ie the multiple suspension design) on the team's logo if they do move to SF = pretty much "the city" logo...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on May 6, 2013 at 10:05 AM ]
GS fans, say hello to this guy because if he's on Curry, it will not be easy for Curry.

Originally posted by Joecool:
GS fans, say hello to this guy because if he's on Curry, it will not be easy for Curry.

Whose that ?
Share 49ersWebzone