2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by LVJay:
f*** this, GAME OVER!!

Jinxed :(

i never had a doubt

on a real note, i was kinda sweatin there when they were down by only 2 freakin pts
Congrats.
As bad as that was, it feels great to win the series!!!! We outplayed Denver this series and deserved to win. And we did it without our all-star PF. Draymond f**kin Green is the man!!

Lol our late 2nd half drinking game. We ended up taking a shot for everything anyways
[ Edited by YungAce on May 2, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
Jarret Jack should thank his lucky stars he made those last 2 free throws and we hung on. My god.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
congrats to the dubs
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Man, I hope Rockets could pull it off or take Thunder to game 7 and 3 OTs... a worn out Thunder team with no R. Westbrook, Warriors got a good chance!
Congrats guys
Man, I hope Rockets could pull it off or take Thunder to game 7 and 3 OTs... a worn out Thunder team with no R. Westbrook, Warriors got a good chance!

we play the spurs next

We play San Antonio

A comedy of errors in the last 6 minutes, but I could care less right now. This is a huge step forward for the organization. Not a flash in the pan like the "We Believe" team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
oh damn, i got it wrong...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
wait a minute... if thunder beats rockets, won't we face them since we'll be the lowest seed remaining?
wait a minute... if thunder beats rockets, won't we face them since we'll be the lowest seed remaining?

No
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

No

damn! I really don't want to see a rested spurs team!!
Share 49ersWebzone