LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I forgot that there were player options for jefferson and Biedrins. Obviously they will exercise those. Maybe in 2015 LeBron will take his talents to Northern California.

I would DEFINITELY buy season tix if that happened

Steph, Klay, Lebron, Lee, Bogut?

Barnes off the bench?
More talent than any other team he's been on

Imagine LeBron dishing out to Steph/Klay/Barnes

Ok, fantasy over..

I think Bogut, beans, and RJ will be gone. It will happen!
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think Bogut, beans, and RJ will be gone. It will happen!

I kinda want to resign Bogut doe

Steph, Klay, Lebron, Lee, Bogut?

Barnes off the bench?
More talent than any other team he's been on

Imagine LeBron dishing out to Steph/Klay/Barnes

Ok, fantasy over..

just came

It would be like Barry Bonds coming to the Giants as a FA .............................................. TIMES 1000

I know this may be inapproriate, John....but you gave me a boner with that post...
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I'd sign him to a smaller deal. Not sure how that would work after signing Lebron in his prime. We still would not even have enough lol

He's going to Cleveland anyways
[ Edited by YungAce on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM ]
I'd sign him to a smaller deal. Not sure how that would work after signing Lebron in his prime. We still would not even have enough lol

lebron is staying in south beach, but the w's do have flexability to do something big with three expiring contracts.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lebron is staying in south beach, but the w's do have flexability to do something big with three expiring contracts.

Re sign A. Foyle...Nuff Said
Really guys Lebron probably doesn't ever think about playing in golden state. I bet he either stays in Miami or the Cleveland cracks and literally begs him to come back.
If we get the new stadium deal, for sure, LeBron might consider. Looking at how far we've come with the new ownership, the GM, players love Mark Jackson, and having an actual talented PG like Steph Curry on the squad. Maybe he'd think about it.
If we get the new stadium deal, for sure, LeBron might consider. Looking at how far we've come with the new ownership, the GM, players love Mark Jackson, and having an actual talented PG like Steph Curry on the squad. Maybe he'd think about it.

i could see it.... it's nice to dream

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

i could see it.... it's nice to dream

Another factor is us, the fans. Carl Landry said it was one of his deciding factors on signing with is, he wanted to play in front of the most rabid fanbase in all the land...
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Really guys Lebron probably doesn't ever think about playing in golden state. I bet he either stays in Miami or the Cleveland cracks and literally begs him to come back.

By your comments you would think anyone was really serious.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

By your comments you would think anyone was really serious.

I was hoping you guys weren't crazier things have been said in this forum
any predictions for tomorrow?
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for gold49digger.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
any predictions for tomorrow?

Denver will tremble against the crowd and we get the game winning bucket from.....

Javale McGee
Share 49ersWebzone