LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

And let's give a little love for Festus and Draymond, great hustle off the bench tonight!
^The guy in the A's jersey lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Mama there goes that man
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

I just realized the blonde girl's reaction at the very end of the gif on the left side
great game last night. a lot of heart and GREAT team play. we should absolutely be 2-0 but the team needs to step on the pedal when we get back to Oracle.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I just realized the blonde girl's reaction at the very end of the gif on the left side

wants to get a piece of barnes' D.

go w's so hyped right now
I only watched about half of the 4th quarter, but Denver's defense was downright embarrassing. I think the Dubs got 4 or 5 dunks in that stretch, most of which were off of simple pick & roll.
Great win Warriors! Always nice when the local teams win.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol... wut?

"We are a very good shooting basketball team," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "We've got guys that can knock down shots. You talk about Klay Thompson and Steph Curry, in my opinion, they're the greatest shooting backcourt in the history of the game."

Baron Davis and the other talking heads on NBA tv agreed with him...

hard to argue...steph with the three point record. he is amazing. klay will be on that level in a few years.. now we got bogut, lee and barnes.... f**king dayummmmmm

I think we are a year away from being a true contender, but this is exciting

I dont know about being a true contender in a year. I love the excitement that the team can bring when they are shooting like last night but until they can shut teams down on defense they will be a late playoff seed. They need to sign Jack and Landry obviously but also sign an impact FA. I'm not sure who is out there that can make the Warriors able to compete with the Heat or the Thunder. Any ideas???

That doesnt take away from how fun they can be to watch though.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

REACTION AFTER SEEIN' A FAT A55 LOL
.646 FG%
.560 3PT FG

amazing
it's gonna be hard to have another shooting game like last night's

Share 49ersWebzone