There are 259 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
OMG Biedrins in the game!!
My knee aches just seeing that.

Damn it!
Warriors are just a jinxed franchise.
screw it, zach randolph is a dirty player!!!!

aww man im so disappointed about rush! it was going to be his breakout year
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Someone remind me why Mark Jackson is our head coach when Mike Malone is the one that does all the work?

Malone is the one drawing up plays during timeouts and has the clip board in his hand at all times. Jackson doesn't do anything

Promote him to head coach before someone hires him and were stuck in Mark Jackson
[ Edited by ImaMod on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Someone remind me why Mark Jackson is our head coach when Mike Malone is the one that does all the work?

Malone is the one drawing up plays during timeouts and has the clip board in his hand at all times. Jackson doesn't do anything

Promote him to head coach before someone hires him and were stuck in Mark Jackson

That just might happen after the end of the year.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
David Lee sucks

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
That just might happen after the end of the year.

I hope so
[ Edited by ImaMod on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM ]
Harrison Barnes looks overmatched and lost out there
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Great block by Bogut but Barnes with a questionable foul..

Barnes has not looked good so far
really sloppy play down the stretch

Warriors are done for the season. We are too injury prone and our head coach is confused.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Warriors are done for the season. We are too injury prone and our head coach is confused.

LOL This is a new reccord. 1-1 after 2 games and done for the season.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Harrison Barnes looks overmatched and lost out there

Saw some clips of the game. HB looked overwhelmed, as you said. Seems to be afraid to mix it up with the big guys.
Originally posted by ImaMod:

Mark Jackson is the head coach because he looks ridiculous in a cheerleader's uniform.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Mark Jackson is the head coach because he looks ridiculous in a cheerleader's uniform.

lol I'm pretty sure Lacob just wanted a big name like mark jackson
Not sure if he's really a big name but

and its too early to say we completely suck lol
Once Bogut is playing normal minutes and given 30+ minutes per game we will be a lot better. Were limiting his minutes right now but I hope he's able to play normally in all 4 quarters soon. He really makes a big difference when he's out there
Share 49ersWebzone