There are 253 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garce
  • Veteran
W's win woooo
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ That was the most ridiculous flop I've ever seen, and that is saying a lot. What's even worse is that the refs reviewed it and still called a Flagrant 1. No matter, we still whooped their asses.

Hard for me to believe Festus made sufficient contact to pull Blake down with such force that Blake would crash to the floor as a result of that contact. Seems as,. if Blake hit the floor as hard as he did as a result of his ineptness. Wanted the foul, but overdid the contact resulting in the fall being so pronounced. Blake should try out for the WWE.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
this team is deadly from behind the arc
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Baze on the Griffin missed 3 lol

Clowning on Blake...
Hahahah our bench >>>
I don't think I'll ever get tired of that GIF. Dat dude Bazemore is crazy lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I don't think I'll ever get tired of that GIF. Dat dude Bazemore is crazy lol.

Gotta love somebody who ain't afraid to display his emotions.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
if the playoffs started today looks like the W's would face the clips in round 1 5v3 seed.

Even going back to last year, it seems like the W's match up well vs lob city.
If I were rich, I'd fly over to catch the atmosphere at Oracle and watch a complete home stand. Must be insane when Curry hits a three.

You can bet the Clippers will collapse on Curry in the next game, if Curry starts hitting at the start of the game. . Steph has to pass in a crowd or quickly release. You saw how they shut Curry down in the 2nd half. Out to PF Lee who amazes me. Can shoot with either hand. pass like a guard and rebounds well. The cerebral assassin, David Lee.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
If I were rich, I'd fly over to catch the atmosphere at Oracle and watch a complete home stand. Must be insane when Curry hits a three.

You can bet the Clippers will collapse on Curry in the next game, if Curry starts hitting at the start of the game. . Steph has to pass in a crowd or quickly release. You saw how they shut Curry down in the 2nd half. Out to PF Lee who amazes me. Can shoot with either hand. pass like a guard and rebounds well. The cerebral assassin, David Lee.

I didnt become a Warriors fan until a few years ago when I went to Oracle. Monta dropped 38 points on the Celtics and the crowd was cray, atmosphere was amazing, we won by like 3 points I think. Made me follow the Warriors and became a huge fan, and this was when they sucked lol

Before that I didn't really care about the Warriors, I just rooted for NBA players I liked. Rooted for Steve Nash and Chris Paul a lot

saw that live but that still cracks me up
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I nominated Baby for the worst single post of the year. LOL

Love you too John.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

saw that live but that still cracks me up

reminds me of a troll and i would get annoyed with him if he didn't play for the W's
bazemore is a foo!! i would love to have his job lol
watching the replay of the game and chris paul is such a whiny crybaby
Share 49ersWebzone