There are 207 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

what a horrible weekend sports wise..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
what a horrible weekend sports wise..

Was not the greatest for Bay Area teams.I understand the weather sucks as well. Need the Warriors to annihilate Utah, need the Giants to get a LF who can hit,and need the 49ers to pull themselves back together. Not asking for much,
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Looks good to me so far
He played great in the 4th quarter vs the Lakers, but made that 1 stupid move where it was like 1 vs 3 lol

I think he'll be fine
The blown lay up disappointed me.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Methinks I was wrong about Harrison Barnes. I'm not impressed at all.

what the hell man? you had me all stoked on this kid when we drafted him.

I think he's been pretty good so far, not quite star material it would seem though.

LOL, I'm sorry.

He's not bad, but he's not gonna be a star. So far he reminds me of Sean Elliot, the old Spurs SF from back in the day.

I think its way too early to know if he will become an All Star player or just a good starter in this league. Rookies have a lot of ups and downs and Barnes has certainly experience those thus far. How many rookies are playing great so far? Lillard and that is about it.
Anthony Davis has played well when healthy
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Was not the greatest for Bay Area teams.I understand the weather sucks as well. Need the Warriors to annihilate Utah, need the Giants to get a LF who can hit,and need the 49ers to pull themselves back together. Not asking for much,

este
Hmm...just over 1/4 of the way through the season seems just a little early to start doubting the Harrison Barnes pick.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

este

si, por favor
better win today yo
Beidrins with 10 rebounds in 12 minutes doe making himself somewhat useful

Warriors guards outscored the Jazz's guards 27-0 in the first half lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 26, 2012 at 7:11 PM ]

Originally posted by dcsham:
Hmm...just over 1/4 of the way through the season seems just a little early to start doubting the Harrison Barnes pick.

this. klay thompson didnt get it going until after the new year last season. hopefully barnes just needs some time to get in his groove.
Beans is back!
Nice to see the Warriors playing well. Let's hope they keep up the pressure. Up by 18.
  • Jiks
God we suck(Jazz)!

I learned how to play against a zone in middle school. How the hell does an NBA team and players not understand how to beat a zone? It's boggled my mind for 2 straight seasons now.

You guys look much better though. Look to be playoff caliber. At least we'll finally get that pick this year.
up 12 with 2 minutes to go

still dont trust Dubs
Share 49ersWebzone