GTFO WCW played terrible

What? I was giving you guys props

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
GTFO WCW played terrible

What? I was giving you guys props

COME AT ME BROLO
Have to give the Kings credit. They played better.

Now, I hope the Warriors can go into the Oracle Arena on Friday and soundly beat the Bobcats.
Missed the game but watched the highlights. What is it about the Kings?! Is it because it's a rivalry game that our own players completely miss out on the gameplan. No defense and trying to match shot for shot against this team I heard the officiating was lousy though and they were letting Cousins get away with a lot.

I'm starting to worry about Jackson overplaying our guys. Curry and Lee especially. Both guys have to be averaging 38 mins or more. Barnes' PT is going down, too. 16 minutes last night? Wow..
  • Garce
  • Veteran
horrendous defense. was this 2010?
Originally posted by Garcia:
horrendous defense. was this 2010?

our zone defense is so bad. been saying this for awhile. stick to man! get back to zone once Bogut gets back.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
our zone defense is so bad. been saying this for awhile. stick to man! get back to zone once Bogut gets back.

i only watched for a little while.... but I just remember the kings getting wide open driving to the basket quite a bit with little contest.
Landry could not guard Cousins, not sure why they kept him on him..but vis versa cousins couldn't guard Landry too..Barnes was bad so they didn't play him much, they elected to give Richard Jefferson some minutes down the stretch instead of bring in Barnes. Also, curry couldn't stay with Brookes or IT all night. They easily had the first step on him whenever they wanted.

That was a reason for a lot of good shots for the kings because the W's would have to help on the penetration and IT/Brookes would kick it out to a shooter.
Landry could not guard Cousins, not sure why they kept him on him..but vis versa cousins couldn't guard Landry too..Barnes was bad so they didn't play him much, they elected to give Richard Jefferson some minutes down the stretch instead of bring in Barnes. Also, curry couldn't stay with Brookes or IT all night. They easily had the first step on him whenever they wanted.

That was a reason for a lot of good shots for the kings because the W's would have to help on the penetration and IT/Brookes would kick it out to a shooter.

Gotta keep Barnes in to keep his confidence high. Must be tough for him. He had a good stretch to start the season, then Draymond started getting more minutes. When Klay was a rookie, he was bad for awhile but they kept giving him minutes to learn. Barnes is a smart dude and he knows what to do to get better, but 15 minutes is not enough.

• Garce
  • Veteran
any updates on Bogut?

These
Especially the 2nd one.
why we keep losing to these weak squads..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
why we keep losing to these weak squads..

zone defense. rushing shots. too comfortable with the mid-long range jumpers. overconfident in our ability to match shot for shot.

not to mention our starters could be getting fatigued.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Dec 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Back to back games.

Tues 12/18 vs UniBrow and the Pelicans
Wed 12/19 @ Sac

Both winnable games...Let's go!

Agree, although if memory serves me right we have laid some eggs in Sacramento.

Unfortunately, my worries regarding this game came true.
Share 49ersWebzone