LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

2012 Oregon Ducks Football Thread (GO DUCKS!!!)

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by DVDA:
So the ball slipping in his hands when he is out of bounds somehow makes that a catch?

I think he had control of the ball right as he landed on his back, before he was out of bounds.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
You're the first person outside of my uncle (who's a Stanford fan) who said it was a catch. Regardless, it should've never been overturned since the ruling on the field was an incompletion. That was horses**t.

I've seen calls 1000x worse. It was a borderline call. Call it Oklahoma Karma.

Lol, yeah I remember that one. One of the worst calls in history even after it was reviewed.
Screw the Beavers
  • bors
  • Veteran
ducks kicker needs scholarship revoked...send em to lcc
Originally posted by bors:
ducks kicker needs scholarship revoked...send em to lcc

They probably wouldn't even take him.
  • bors
  • Veteran
damn stanford putting a beat on ucla

only 11 point game at half

Yes they are. That shouldnt be a surprise though given that they beat Oregon in Eugene and took the current #1 team in the country into overtime in South Bend. Stanford is a couple of plays from being #1 and on the way to the National Title game themselves. I guess they will just have to settle for the Rose Bowl.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yes they are. That shouldnt be a surprise though given that they beat Oregon in Eugene and took the current #1 team in the country into overtime in South Bend. Stanford is a couple of plays from being #1 and on the way to the National Title game themselves. I guess they will just have to settle for the Rose Bowl.

They beat themselves in Washington, and got jobbed in South Bend. That being said, Stanford is going to be a very good football team for the foreseeable future.
Originally posted by dcsham:

They beat themselves in Washington, and got jobbed in South Bend. That being said, Stanford is going to be a very good football team for the foreseeable future.

I agree. I would put a lot of money on Stanford over ND on a neutral field.

I'm still convinced you guys won that ND game. Such a horrible call.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Nov 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM ]

Jesus Christ I think Puddles would have a better chance of stopping Oregon
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nevermind, read it wrong
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jan 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM ]
Agh offense sputtering in the 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone