LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Most memorable sports moment you witnessed live

Whether you watched on television, heard it on the radio, or if you were actually at the event. There's just one exception: no Niner related events

For me i think it would have to be Michael Jordan's championship clincher in the 1998 NBA Finals. That was the end of one of the GOATs (until he returned in a Wizards uni, lol)
It's a tie between the SF Giants 2010 World Series game 1 vs the Rangers and the 49ers 2012 NFC Championship game vs the NY Giants. Keyword "memorable" not "enjoyable". Most enjoyable is definitely the SF Giants game.

Edit: oh, just read your whole post ... doesn't have to be "live" live and not Niner related... then I agree:
Bulls game 6 vs. Jazz
SF Giants game 1 vs Rangers (because I got to go)
Toluca vs Santos 2010 Mexican soccer Championship game (crazy shootout finish)
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Jul 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM ]
None lol
Not in any particular order:

1) SF Giants 2010 World Series
2) SF 49ers 1994-1995 Super Bowl
3) Bulls Game 6 NBA Finals 1998
4) San Jose Sharks 1994 First round series (beat the Detroit Red Wings as an 8th seed)
5) Warriors upset Dallas Mavericks (First round as 8th seed)

Many more but too many to list...
[ Edited by NumberOneFan on Jul 24, 2012 at 9:40 PM ]
49ers Giants 2002 wild card game
The most memorable moment I witnessed in person was watching Kobe drop 65 on the Blazers and seeing the best basketball shot I've ever seen.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The most memorable moment I witnessed in person was watching Kobe drop 65 on the Blazers and seeing the best basketball shot I've ever seen.

Travel. Shuffled the feet
cains perfect game
warriors beating mavs
-SF Giants World Series Championship
-Matt Cain perfect game/Jonathon Sanchez no hitter
-Barry Bonds' milestone hrs
-Warriors We Believe playoff run
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM ]
The Alley Oop Pass

Y.A. Tittle to RC Owens

giants-braves game 1 NLDS 2010. i was in the bleachers, just awesome.
on tv, the 49ers 94' superbowl....even though I had no idea what was going on or the significance of a super bowl.

At a real game....2012 NFC championship.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
In person watching Roger Craig break a dozen tackles, running over and through the Rams on a 40+ yard td run while at Anaheim stadium in 1988.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
1984 World Series

LIVE PEOPLE, LIVE
Share 49ersWebzone