There are 280 users in the forums

`````````` MLS 2015 / 2016 ``````````

Go Quakes!!!

f**k rsl with that p***y ass PK.
  • Jiks
GG
Admit it, jik. That was a horrible call on the PK.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I was at work so didn't get to see the goal, but I wouldn't doubt it. MLS officiating is awful IMO.

Actually just watched the highlight. Yeah no foul smh, Olmes caught his cleats on the turf.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I was at work so didn't get to see the goal, but I wouldn't doubt it. MLS officiating is awful IMO.

Actually just watched the highlight. Yeah no foul smh, Olmes caught his cleats on the turf.

I applaud you sir on your honesty and fair sportsmanship.

New MLS logo is meh but WAY better and a definite upgrade over the previous logo.

[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Sep 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM ]

The additions above + Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey returning last year + Brek Shea returning this year + the never ending rumor of Ronaldino joining MLS?

Possibly the most exciting MLS season of all time is upon us!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
LA Galaxy @LAGalaxy

BREAKING: The #LAGalaxy have signed Steven Gerrard: http://www.lagalaxy.com/news/2015/01/la-galaxy-sign-midfielder-steven-gerrard #StevieLAG
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dale Kasler @dakasler ·

BREAKING - mayor says 49ers will invest in @SacRepublic in bid for @MLS

mayor now introducing Jed York, CEO of 49ers, to standing ovation. "We welcome you to Sacramento."
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dale Kasler @dakasler ·

mayor now introducing Jed York, CEO of 49ers, to standing ovation. "We welcome you to Sacramento."

How weird is that?
It seems like a big middle finger to the earthquakes. Im in sac and love the republic so ill take it.

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dale Kasler @dakasler ·

How weird is that?
It seems like a big middle finger to the earthquakes. Im in sac and love the republic so ill take it.

Yeah, that totally makes no sense. I know Sac FC is affiliated with the quakes, but for the 49ers to help launch them into the MLS while having an ongoing relationship with san jose just seams odd.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

THIS JUST IN: Major League Soccer and MLS Player's Union agree in principle on new CBA. (via @JeffreyCarlisle & multiple reports)
  • Jiks
Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn. Chicago Fire epitomized what the majority of the USA thinks of MLS. They sucked balls. HARD. How much of that is roster and how much of that is Yallop we'll find out in December.

I hope this doesn't ruin Sean Johnson's confidence moving forward.
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Mar 6, 2015 at 9:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone