LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

We gotta ball game going down in so cal!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
go ND!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We gotta ball game going down in so cal!

Pretty entertaining game. I think Kiffin is coaching for his job, maybe.
This game is such a double edged sword. On the one hand, I dont think ND is all that good and would love to see USC beat them.. On the other hand, if ND loses we get an All SEC National title game again. Such a dilemma.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This game is such a double edged sword. On the one hand, I dont think ND is all that good and would love to see USC beat them.. On the other hand, if ND loses we get an All SEC National title game again. Such a dilemma.

True . Go ND.
Originally posted by Tman:
go ND!!

THIS. f**k USC and that jackass Lane Kiffin.
Johnny Manziel for the Heisman.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Tman:
go ND!!

THIS. f**k USC and that jackass Lane Kiffin.

^^^^^^
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Barkley is going to lose his job to this kid.

? Barkley is injured and a Senior and there is just a bowl game left....

I was joking ...geez
Te'O should win the Heisman...and I'm a Notre Dame hater.

ND needs to make a play. USC has looked good on this drive.
Just noticed on the college scoreboard that Ohio state Buckeyes are 12-0. How in the world does an undefeated team in a pretty good conference not even break the top 25 in rankings?? Doesn't make sense to me but what do I know.
Originally posted by richierichard:
Just noticed on the college scoreboard that Ohio state Buckeyes are 12-0. How in the world does an undefeated team in a pretty good conference not even break the top 25 in rankings?? Doesn't make sense to me but what do I know.

They are under sanctions. Therefore they don't get ranked.

Because they are on probation and cannot be ranked in the BCS polls.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

ncaa sanctions i believe but they can still be voted on to end the year ranked #1 but unable to play for any bowls iirc
Share 49ersWebzone