LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

Originally posted by TheRambler:
lol you Notre Dame fans are delusional. Kansas State an Oregon almost certainly will not lose a game, and you will probably lose to USC.

You never have anything of substance to say.....
The SEC most overrated conference in football. A team fresh out the Big 12 goes into SEC's best and kicks their asses. LOVE IT.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Hate nick saban
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Surprise surprise... Alabama plays a really good offensive team and loses.... First time playing a good offense since 2010
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
lol you Notre Dame fans are delusional. Kansas State an Oregon almost certainly will not lose a game, and you will probably lose to USC.

Delusional? I've felt that we've been over-rated all year, simply because of our offense. But our D keeps snuffing out our opponents, and we keep climbing. The parallels between the Irish and the 9ers are pretty close, in that regard. (Minus the special teams/kicking game.)

Sorry, I was really drunk at the A&M bar when I posted this and there were some ND fans in there for no reason being dicks. You guys won't jump K-State or Oregon no matter what, so you gotta hope one of them falls.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
The SEC most overrated conference in football. A team fresh out the Big 12 goes into SEC's best and kicks their asses. LOVE IT.

Been saying this for a while
Originally posted by Jcool:
Surprise surprise... Alabama plays a really good offensive team and loses.... First time playing a good offense since 2010

I was saying the whole game that it reminded me so much of the Sugar Bowl against Utah where Bama got rolled on early.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
You never have anything of substance to say.....

Don't hate me for being an amazing poster
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is Jim Mora another Pete Carroll type? Failed pro coach that is seen as not very good, goes to college and is able to dominate.
Been saying this for a while

I was saying the whole game that it reminded me so much of the Sugar Bowl against Utah where Bama got rolled on early.

Don't hate me for being an amazing poster

I love you
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
whats up with the sorry ass sec schedule this week. pathetic

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Who's that Klein dude
Senior Day @ South Bend!

Let's go, IRISH!!!!!!
f**k USC
f**k UCLA, butthurt over our drum major stabbing the 50 yard line.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
f**k UCLA, butthurt over our drum major stabbing the 50 yard line.

usc's drum major has a Trojan shoved up his rear the night before games. Juss sayin'

See you next week!
Share 49ersWebzone