There are 151 users in the forums

2012 NCAA Football thread

• Jiks
Was on Trax (Utah version of Bart)nd a bunch of Utah players were on there. Saw star lotulelei(projected top 10 pick) supporting a niners hat. Tried to get a picture but he was a car away. Got one but u can't see anything. Just thought id share that. Will post picture once I get to my CPU.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:
come on ND

YES!!!!

I almost posted last night, about my over-whelming fear of a letdown. So glad I didn't. Still, too damn close for comfort.

End result- Another game = another win.

FIGHT ON, IRISH!!!

PS- is it f**king sacrilege to recruit a f**king kicker????? WTF? No more walk-ons trying to put 3-pts on the damn board! Give some stud kicker a scholarship offer once in a while!!!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by jreff22:
come on ND

YES!!!!

I almost posted last night, about my over-whelming fear of a letdown. So glad I didn't. Still, too damn close for comfort.

End result- Another game = another win.

FIGHT ON, IRISH!!!

PS- is it f**king sacrilege to recruit a f**king kicker????? WTF? No more walk-ons trying to put 3-pts on the damn board! Give some stud kicker a scholarship offer once in a while!!!!

the team had the flu...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOW BAMA
I can't believed LSU choked on a screen pass. Pathetic.

This is why I find the NFL more entertaining than the NCAA. Those college kids got nothing on the pros. They're college kids, after all.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I can't believed LSU choked on a screen pass. Pathetic.

This is why I find the NFL more entertaining than the NCAA. Those college kids got nothing on the pros. They're college kids, after all.

great analysis
Who's watching Texas A&M and Alabama.... WOW.... Hope A&M can keep the pedal down
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Nov 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM ]
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Who's watching Texas A&M and Alabama.... WOW.... Hope A&M can keep the pedal down

Pre halftime adjustments, 'Bama doesn't seem to have an answer for A&M' offense, and Manziel.
If their "D" can hold, then they stand a good chance at winning this game.
Man what a great pass by Manzeil (sp)

Screw Alabama . I really want A&M to hold on and finish this upset.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Screw Alabama . I really want A&M to hold on and finish this upset.

yup
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Jiks
Is Bama going to lose? This is intense!
Where's the gif of the Aggie ringing the bell?
Share 49ersWebzone