LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I want both teams to win

Me too for some reason. Can't wait. Should be a face paced series with great scoring highlights.
If anyone was trying to buy a championship it was the Knicks. Regardless of Lebron's past transgessions on and off the court it's time for him to win a ring.

The Heat should win if they play and maintain their high level D. Interesting stat...when the Heat were blown at @ OKC Perkins and Ibaka scored a combined 36 pts. When they defeated OKC at home this same duo only had 6 total points.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jun 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Wade is a douche
Originally posted by Tman:
Wade is a douche

this
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Wade is a douche

this

that
Wade is a douche

A high light reel douche.
Should be a great finals for sure! Can't wait to see it!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
I believe both teams are evenly matched. One area where I believe Heat has a HUGE advantage is - OKC is turn-over prone, and Miami is great in forcing turn-overs and scoring in transition. Must take advantage of that.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Thunder in 7

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Niners99:
It will feel like the villian won if OKC doesnt take them down.

You arent supposed to just be able to buy a championship. If justice prevails, OKC wins.

Didn't Miami stay under the cap? Aren't there teams that spent way more in salaries than the Heat?

And on a side note, it's a little weird hearing this from a 49ers fan considering we won ALL our SBs pre salary cap era and spent the most $$$ year in and year out from what I remember.

We drafted our franchise players. The only player we ever signed mercenary style to make a significant difference in a SB run was Deion Sanders.

The Heat came into posession of this team because 3 of the best f/a players decided they liked South Beach best, and took pay cuts to play together. Then pronounced they would win 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc championships before they even played a game. They arent just a regular team under the cap.
i like thunder in six

i know the basic structure of each roster, but how do we see this playing out on the court matchupwise?

chalmers vs. westbrook ->westbrook easily
dwade vs. sefolosha -> dwade, but not by a lot if he plays the way he has been lately
lebron vs. durant -> both will get their points, draw
bosh vs. ibaka -> if bosh was healthy i'd give this to him, but i'm gonna say draw
haslem vs. perkins ->perkins

i'm 99% sure they will have lebron defending durant fulltime, but will they have durant guarding lebron fulltime? the celtics seemed to have a lot of success having a smaller quicker defender on lebron and force him to take jumpshots instead of taking it to the rack as often.

i'm expecting westbrook to rape chalmers and get cheapshotted by wade at some point.

go thunder
I hated on the Heat last year, but since they've failed already in the Finals, I can care less anymore. I'm rooting for OKC but wouldn't mind if LeBron won a ring.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Wade is a douche

this

that

these
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe: