LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by susweel:
So you let other peoples opinions change how you feel about something ?

I always liked him, great player, works hard, no off the court trouble....who made a poor decision with the decision. People need to get over it. Who the f**k wants to live in Cleveland anyways? So when people started hating him for no reason, it only made me like him more. (makes me feel not as silly when I disagree with dummies)

I dont not like for the decision or for leaving Cleveland. I dont respect his game as much because he is not clutch and does not have that killer instinct like other great players do.
I dont not like for the decision or for leaving Cleveland. I dont respect his game as much because he is not clutch and does not have that killer instinct like other great players do.

That's cool. He has the game, just a distributor, and wants to please his teammates. Is it outside the norm of guys like Jordan, Bird, etc.? Sure. But I am cool with it. He is 27. Jordan and Shaq both won their first championship at 27. People forget that. Mike had to learn to pass to help win, he didn't do that early. Bron brings results and I enjoy watching him. I wish he was a King I can tell you that.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
these finals should be good!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
So you let other peoples opinions change how you feel about something ?

I always liked him, great player, works hard, no off the court trouble....who made a poor decision with the decision. People need to get over it. Who the f**k wants to live in Cleveland anyways? So when people started hating him for no reason, it only made me like him more. (makes me feel not as silly when I disagree with dummies)

I'm exactly the same way. I always liked him when he was in Cleveland, always loved watching him play, got annoyed of him after the decision. Wasn't mad cause he left, but how he did it and made it like it was the most important thing in the world. Then I got annoyed of all the haters hating him for no reason and how he gets scrutinized for no reason.

Hes one of my favorite players and I love watching him play
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jun 12, 2012 at 5:05 PM ]
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
these finals should be good!

if okc wins, then yes.
IMO I don't think it would be a good thing for Derek Fisher to see significant PT. I'm really intrigued by the idea of Harden playing the point for stretches and that allows Sefolosha to maximize his mins by playing him at the 2 in this scenario. And DEFINITELY none of this Westbrook and Fisher on the floor together crap.
Originally posted by andes14:
IMO I don't think it would be a good thing for Derek Fisher to see significant PT. I'm really intrigued by the idea of Harden playing the point for stretches and that allows Sefolosha to maximize his mins by playing him at the 2 in this scenario. And DEFINITELY none of this Westbrook and Fisher on the floor together crap.

Derek fisher is good enough to handle Miami's crappy PGs.... If he gets switched on a Pick and roll onto lebron or wade though....... goodnight. (Well fish is good at flopping and getting charges, maybe he could get some fouls in, on lebron.
LET'S DO THIS ZONERs!!!! What times the game?? Lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Broadcast starts now. Game is at 6. Probably more like 6:15ish.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Broadcast starts now. Game is at 6. Probably more like 6:15ish.

Thanks br(st)oney

Chris Bosh not starting AGAIN, Miami gets bodied by 20+ points
I'll probably just take a nap during these games. OKC in 4
OKC looks nervous.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
OKC looks nervous.

Except for Durant.
OKC looks nervous.

Except for Durant.
keepy coming with the updates, I'm still napping