LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickest (non-Italian) match I've seen in a long time.

WOW!

Good for them! Good for Portugal.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jun 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM ]
cue Nick blowing his wad all over this thread in 3 .... 2 .... 1 .....
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickest (non-Italian) match I've seen in a long time.

WOW!

Good for them! Good for Portugal.

and good for Holland. They still need a win, but a tie doesn't put them in as bad of a hole.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
ooooooooomgggggg

I almost died of a heart attack. Varela! The only time ill root for a porto player! Lmao

Dude...ronnie! What the hell man?? 1 on 1 TWICE! And scuffed both chances. Crazy s**t. Those goals are routine for him at real!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
My phone is blwoing up with txts. Gawd damn I can't stop shaking!

I saw that second goal from denmark coming. We had no mid field today. Zeroooooo. With miss danny and manuel fernandes. Jesus...how am I suppose to go to work now? Lol
Originally posted by NickV:
Gawd damn I can't stop shaking!

lol I know that feel, pisan
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Loving the way the Dutch are playing...now score already. Gotta attack more aggressively near the goal.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dutch defense is crap...they can't win this thing if they play defense like this!
holy s**t what a save just now

that shot is SO difficult to put at that spot from that location, goddamn
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Dutch defense is crap...they can't win this thing if they play defense like this!

Maybe they should start covering Schweinsteiger. He had so much time to play those two passes to Gomez. You won't get away with leaving him that much space
[ Edited by stever on Jun 13, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]

Half time, I have a feeling this could end up 4-0! Germany!!! The Dutch have had there chances but Germany stepped it up to a whole other level after the first score. Can't say I'm surprised they beat them 3-0 only a few months ago
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stever:

Maybe they should start covering Schweinsteiger. He had so much time to play those two passes to Gomez. You won't get away with leaving him that much space

Dutch are approaching this all wrong. They are good at attacking, and they start with 2 DM? They turned their advantage into neutral. 6 defenders and still can't stop the Germans? Might as well go on a full-on attack now and control the ball in the 2nd half.
Dutch are approaching this all wrong. They are good at attacking, and they start with 2 DM? They turned their advantage into neutral. 6 defenders and still can't stop the Germans? Might as well go on a full-on attack now and control the ball in the 2nd half.

Yeah, and run into the german counter attack. This could get ugly if they open up too much. Deep hole they put themselves in.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stever:

Yeah, and run into the german counter attack. This could get ugly if they open up too much. Deep hole they put themselves in.

They have to try something. Germany is having it too easy.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Robben shoots too much...pass the f**king ball
Share 49ersWebzone