LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 399 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Definitely or they should have started another Forward. They can't play with 6 mid-fielders. That was ridiculous. No need to play Fab when you got Xavi and Iniesta in the lineup.

yeah, I was under the impression that Llorente was going to be the starter for Spain up top in the euros. Guess not?
Great run...very entertaining 2nd half. Italy earned my respect. These two teams could meet again.

I'd have to agree with that statement. Great goalkeeping was key IMO ...
yeah italian media is gonna roast mario barwuah....say hello to the africa cup of nations
that was a fun match
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
yeah, I was under the impression that Llorente was going to be the starter for Spain up top in the euros. Guess not?

Yeup...guys I would have started over Fab if Xavi and Iniesta are in the lineup:

Llorente
Torres
Mata
Pedro
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
yeah italian media is gonna roast mario barwuah....say hello to the africa cup of nations

Van Persie is getting blasted in the dutch media.
Great run...very entertaining 2nd half. Italy earned my respect. These two teams could meet again.

Hopefully they do. Very entertaining match. Took a goal from one team, to inspire the other to do the same...within two minutes. that was pretty awesome. I thought the match would have had more goals after that, but it was still fun to watch nonetheless. Both teams opened up. Barzagli will be back from injury if they meet again which means DDR would be back in midfield with Pirlo and Cheesio... that would make the defense stronger, as well as the midfield. Giacch is better coming on as a sub because he is explosive.
Van Persie is getting blasted in the dutch media.

I hope Van Persie has an average Euro cup. Last summer, Juve was an inch away from signing Aguero until he blew up in the Copa America...I would hate for the same thing to happen with Van Persie.
As far as group B goes, I think it'd be great to see the Netherlands and Portugal get a victory on Wednesday. 4-way tie heading into the final games? Of course I say that too because I want the Dutch to advance, but....
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Looks like shevchenko still has it in him. I forgot that he was still playing lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Poland is outplaying Russia! Really hoping they tack another goal and get the win. Great equalizer by Poland few minutes back.
Poland is outplaying Russia! Really hoping they tack another goal and get the win. Great equalizer by Poland few minutes back.

awesome goal, my house went nuts
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

awesome goal, my house went nuts

I'm not sure why they are taking shots at goal from so far...gotta get closer. They are definitively outplaying the Russians.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I watched about 14-15 Juve games. I just blasted Fab and I'm on Barca's dick? Don't be an idiot.

thats all you got out of my response, good job.

but anyways, obviously youre a huge Barca fan, and I, a huge Juventino, so this debate will get nowhere.

Well, this exchange is just about to earn you both 25% on your warning levels so I suggest you both stop.
in 24 hours I will know if the Dutch sqaundered an opportunity. Although they have some nice, young talent, this is the last chance for the current stars on the team because they'll all be hitting 30 by the time the World Cup rolls around.

I'm nervous for tomorrow.

Somebody please hold me.....
[ Edited by MrOrange on Jun 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone