LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

Props to Spain. Buried their chances. Di Natale proved why he will always be a small time player. And luck just wasnt with Italy tonight, lost a man to injury with no subs left when they were starting to get back in the game and create chances.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Spain is disgustingly good

Germany, Brazil, Argentina - the only 3 in the world that MAYBE can give them a good run

they're almost boring at this point with how good they are

Hard to disagree with that assessment ...

Germany, Brazil, Argentina - the only 3 in the world that MAYBE can give them a good run

nobody can. Barca needs to fall before Spain can fall.

lol @ the Brazil and Argentina inclusions. Those two NT teams have to be the weakest ones I've ever seen from those countries in my whole life ATM.
[ Edited by 1251alex on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:47 PM ]
Just read that Torres won the Golden Boot ...
with only 189 minutes played.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ramos - don't drop that...
Mi equipo ha ganado!!!!!! Viva Espana.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

lol @ the Brazil and Argentina inclusions. Those two NT teams have to be the weakest ones I've ever seen from those countries in my whole life ATM.
Boring?? I find them to be highly entertaining. Check out the German team, now that is boring.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Anyway...a lot of respect for the way Italian have played in this tournament...! Few thought they'd make it to the Finals. Mad respect for all of their players - except Rossi.

be that as it may, they have the talent to put it together at any time. Hell Argentina looked flat out dominant in their last qualifying match (4-0 W vs Ecuador)

I did list those team in order though, Argentina's defense is still a major question mark and their only chance vs Spain today would be if Messi & Co. scored some goals.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
be that as it may, they have the talent to put it together at any time. Hell Argentina looked flat out dominant in their last qualifying match (4-0 W vs Ecuador)

I did list those team in order though, Argentina's defense is still a major question mark and their only chance vs Spain today would be if Messi & Co. scored some goals.

Yeup...they have a puncher's chance - because of amazing talent up front. Same with Brazil - lot of talent in the attack but defense is poor. Spain is a complete team - from top to bottom - they have no weakness. With Villa out - their biggest weakness was striker - and they won the Cup by playing 6 mid-fielders. LOL - It's playstation stuff.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Boring?? I find them to be highly entertaining. Check out the German team, now that is boring.

I find the German team very exciting, lol
Brazil not worried.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Portugal should have won.
The first time these teams met in this euro cup Italy outplayed Spain. Scored first, and had more Better shots on goal. Italy is the only team that could beat Spain, they just had a poor uncharacteristic day on defense.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yeup...they have a puncher's chance - because of amazing talent up front. Same with Brazil - lot of talent in the attack but defense is poor. Spain is a complete team - from top to bottom - they have no weakness. With Villa out - their biggest weakness was striker - and they won the Cup by playing 6 mid-fielders. LOL - It's playstation stuff.

yeah when Spain plays like they did today nobody is going to have a chance
Share 49ersWebzone