LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
mah skillz be foyne bee, u sounded offended even if that wasn't your intention

mah bad. not to sound offended. just pointing out something kinda silly that i've noticed.

haha it's chill man, maybe offended wasn't the right word but anyway let's get back to futbol
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Jun 28, 2012 at 9:46 PM ]
Was clearly a joke, and I think he got that. But if he actually was offended, I wouldn't have apologized. And probably would have made fun of him for being offended.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Was clearly a joke, and I think he got that. But if he actually was offended, I wouldn't have apologized. And probably would have made fun of him for being offended.

Lol
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Deadly!!!!!!!

Group suck off to all the haters!!!!

Don't think anyone in this thread was hating on Italy...

Let's not kid ourselves. Italy has more than its share of haters. Wether they've posted in this specific thread, yet, or not, has nothing to do with my sentiment.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Let's not kid ourselves. Italy has more than its share of haters. Wether they've posted in this specific thread, yet, or not, has nothing to do with my sentiment.

I hate Italy first 2006 now 2012 hope you guys don't even qualify for 2014
[ Edited by 49erha on Jun 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM ]
I love my Italy team. Best goalie best midfielder best defense, and now a great striker! Stacked!
I'm not an Italy fan, but IMO Balotelli will be the best player in the world 4 years from now. He's only 21.
I'm not an Italy fan, but IMO Balotelli will be the best player in the world 4 years from now. He's only 21.

No chance... He will be good but think of all the young talent out there. Hazzard, Gotze, Neymar( I think he will be the best) Lucas, for god sakes messi is 25 so he still will be in the convo. There are lots of guys who are young and extremely talented. Don't get me wrong he will be great but I don't think best in the world. Plus he needs to work on his attitude.
Originally posted by 49erha:

No chance... He will be good but think of all the young talent out there. Hazzard, Gotze, Neymar( I think he will be the best) Lucas, for god sakes messi is 25 so he still will be in the convo. There are lots of guys who are young and extremely talented. Don't get me wrong he will be great but I don't think best in the world. Plus he needs to work on his attitude.

not a chance that he's the best in the world. he has so far to go. he may end up being pretty good, but even that is a long way off.

tons of talent, but a lot of consistency to be shown...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by 49erha:

not a chance that he's the best in the world. he has so far to go. he may end up being pretty good, but even that is a long way off.

tons of talent, but a lot of consistency to be shown...

Potential is there (not to be the best, but one of the best) - but will he ever get his head straight? In 4 years - Messi will be just 29, Ronaldo with his all-world speed will be 31 and will only start entering the decline stage.

Neymar is also a bit of a headcase, but not as bad as Balotelli. At the same time - I believe Neymar is most talented player under 21-22. He has a potential to be the next Ronaldo with Messi's dribbling skills. His biggest weakness is his small frame and size.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Anyway...FINAL is almost here!!! I can't waitttttttttttttttttttt...Go Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Italy 4 lyfe... 8 hundo on the line!
Game is at 11:30PST, correct?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Game is at 11:30PST, correct?

11:45
Rooting for my Spain. It's the only euro country that I can even remotely identify with.
Share 49ersWebzone