LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Ronaldo answers
  • NickV
  • Veteran
We can score another goal. Dutch defense is bad...to put it very..very..verrrry lightly.

Just gotta be tighter on defense. The van der varrt goal could have been better defended.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
We can score another goal. Dutch defense is bad...to put it very..very..verrrry lightly.

Just gotta be tighter on defense. The van der varrt goal could have been better defended.

Dutch don't have a defense...they didn't have it with 6 defenders and their only chance is to be exceptional in attack. Right now...Portugal needs to be more worried about Danes than the Dutch.
Germany playing very lazy, I know he is young but grotze would inject a lot of life in this team right now
NickV right now

Game not over yet but whatever the outcome the Dutch are really poor and have been a major disappointment
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The top two teams went through...
Okay performance from Germany they did what they had and at the end of the day they are 3-0(the only team to win every game so far). Id like them still to be a bit more creative.

To me France is the most underrated team in the whole thing. They have played very well and under the radar.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Okay performance from Germany they did what they had and at the end of the day they are 3-0(the only team to win every game so far). Id like them still to be a bit more creative.

To me France is the most underrated team in the whole thing. They have played very well and under the radar.

France looks dangerous.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
GLORY GLORY RONALDO

• NickV
  • Veteran

Was hoping that the Danes would pull off an upset so we could play Greece to get a measure of revenge. But taking on the Czech Republic is a-ok with me also!

We're lookin really good out there. Even Joao Pereria had a really good game. That guys is the definition of a enigma. He can have games like today and others he looks completely lost or pulls his best Wayne Rooney impersonation and let his emotions get the best of him.
I had a dream that Italy advanced after a 3-0 win over Ireland.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Spain
"So, you're tellin' me there's a chance. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Balotelli really could be the young piece the Italians desperately need on offense. He is so very talented, but volatile at the same time.

The goal he scored today was tremendous, but did anyone else see Bonucci run up to Balotelli and cover his mouth and whisper in his ear after the goal. I have to imagine it was something along the lines of: "just be quiet, you'll be lauded as a group round hero if you just don't cause a stir." After that Balotelli walked away quietly celebrating with his teammates.

NOW, if your Spain and Italy, who are you rooting to face? England or France? Two outstanding quarterfinal matchups coming either way.
Share 49ersWebzone