LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Phreakness and Belmont)

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Stoney is the most angry pot head ive ever seen
[ Edited by NONAME on May 19, 2012 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:
horse racing is a form of animal cruelty

Sign me up then. After they are done they get to f**k all the pretty b***hes.

I would agree with you as it pertains to thoroughbred racing (which is what we all see on TV and is basically done at every rinky dink horse racing track across the country). These animals are bred with thin bones and huge muscles which are extremely fragile and not native to horses. Quarter horse racing is much different and is more of a true test of a magnificent animal running extremely fast in short bursts, much like was common for the wild stallions that were domesticated in the US.

But like stoney says, animal vs animal is not a sport.
Originally posted by NONAME:

Crack it, McRib.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NONAME:

Crack it, McRib.

U cray.
Originally posted by dcsham:

I would agree with you as it pertains to thoroughbred racing (which is what we all see on TV and is basically done at every rinky dink horse racing track across the country). These animals are bred with thin bones and huge muscles which are extremely fragile and not native to horses. Quarter horse racing is much different and is more of a true test of a magnificent animal running extremely fast in short bursts, much like was common for the wild stallions that were domesticated in the US.

But like stoney says, animal (non human) vs animal (non human)is not a sport.

Fixed for those that can't make out the difference.

lol

Didn't get it.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

all horse racing requires beating, over drugging, and over training to enhance performance.

all horse racing requires beating, over drugging, and over training to enhance performance.

Don't forget killing the horse on the track if it gets the wrong injury.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM ]

If only we could do that to football players. Just think, Alex Smith would have been dead years ago.

If only we could do that to football players. Just think, Alex Smith would have been dead years ago.

Sorry, Garrison. Your ankle is f**ked. We're gonna have to put you down.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

lol. was just gonna post something similar but with Bryant Young.

Killing me...

Freddy Sanchez, your shoulder just isn't healing.

Bang bang....

Killing me...

Freddy Sanchez, your shoulder just isn't healing.

Bang bang....

Share 49ersWebzone