There are 251 users in the forums

Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Phreakness and Belmont)

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm here for the commentary.

I'm here for the slow jams.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
It'd be cool to see it done, but really, who the f**k cares about horse racing?

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

2) so you follow horse racing year round? You follow certain jockeys and trainers and know what's what other than the 2 months these races are ran?

Lol at it not a sport if you only realised the hours and sweat that go into horse racing. I work in the Harness Racing industry not thoroughbreds but work and effort is the same. These animals are at the physical best. I am so looking forward to the Belmont to see if we can have a triple crown winner. The one thing is I'll have another can race of the lead which is important in a distance race as it sets up for a closer.

Animals competing against each other is not a sport. I understand there's hard work and effort put into it. Denying that is ridiculous.

But animals competing against each other is not a sport. It's a competition.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]
I may have to get a pimp ass preppy pink suit and go to the Belmont !!!!

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

2) so you follow horse racing year round? You follow certain jockeys and trainers and know what's what other than the 2 months these races are ran?

Lol at it not a sport if you only realised the hours and sweat that go into horse racing. I work in the Harness Racing industry not thoroughbreds but work and effort is the same. These animals are at the physical best. I am so looking forward to the Belmont to see if we can have a triple crown winner. The one thing is I'll have another can race of the lead which is important in a distance race as it sets up for a closer.

Animals competing against each other is not a sport. I understand there's hard work and effort put into it. Denying that is ridiculous. But animals competing against each other is not a sport. It's a competition.

Wow...just wow. You know humans are animals right. So by your statement football, basketball, baseball, anything isn't a sport.

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

Animals competing against each other is not a sport. I understand there's hard work and effort put into it. Denying that is ridiculous. But animals competing against each other is not a sport. It's a competition.

Wow...just wow. You know humans are animals right. So by your statement football, basketball, baseball, anything isn't a sport.

See, now you're just being silly. You know what I'm talking about.

So...Wow, just wow, yourself.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM ]

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

I am just responding to what you wrote. I try not to assume or read between the lines.

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

I am just responding to what you wrote. I try not to assume or read between the lines.

You're just offended that somebody doesn't agree with you, so you're being a donkey about it. So let me clarify so the canadian can understand.

Competitions between animals that are not human beings are not sports.

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

You're just offended that somebody doesn't agree with you, so you're being a donkey about it. So let me clarify so the canadian can understand.

I am being a donkey when someone doesn't agree with me. What about you in the Lakers thread? I just stated it is a sport. You on the other hand said that everyone should STFU because they don't know basketball if they don't think those are illegal screens.
I am being a donkey when someone doesn't agree with me. What about you in the Lakers thread? I just stated it is a sport. You on the other hand said that everyone should STFU because they don't know basketball if they don't think those are illegal screens.

That dog racing is a helluva sport as well. Do they have a triple crown series for dogs, which includes something like the Phreakness? That would be phreaky.

People who like sport.

1) not a sport

Stay on topic, Holmes. We're talking about horses in here.

And yes, you're being a donkey when you throw out: "Wow...just wow. You know humans are animals right. So by your statement football, basketball, baseball, anything isn't a sport."

Originally posted by dcsham:

That dog racing is a helluva sport as well. Do they have a triple crown series for dogs, which includes something like the Phreakness? That would be phreaky.

Maybe they do. Have seen a few dog races and they are fun.
The frog jumping sport every year up in Calaveras is a great sport as well. The work and sweat that goes into training those frogs is unbelievable. Phreaky stuff, just like the Phreakness.
[ Edited by dcsham on May 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM ]
The frog jumping sport every year up in Calaveras is a great sport as well. The work and sweat that goes into training those frogs is unbelievable. Phreaky stuff, just like the Phreakness.

lol

This is actually one of my favorite sports

http://atlanta-restaurantblog.com/2012/03/mother-clucker-fried-chicken-competition/
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
horse racing is a form of animal cruelty
Share 49ersWebzone