LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

As big of a Pacman fan I am, don't think I'll get this fight (too much and mad @ Arum for f**king up the Manny/PBF fight, so refuse to give him money to put up s**tty fights)...hello Live stream
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
As big of a Pacman fan I am, don't think I'll get this fight (too much and mad @ Arum for f**king up the Manny/PBF fight, so refuse to give him money to put up s**tty fights)...hello Live stream

I watched the floyd/cotto fight on firstrowsports

will do the same with pacman/bradley, lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I get angry w/ firstrowsports w/PPV though. The Marquez/Pac fight was 2 rounds behind and I'd get to see 20 seconds of each round before it'd freeze, so gonna look for another livestream. Firstrow is killer for 49ers games though , it's how I got through my first season not living in SF
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I get angry w/ firstrowsports w/PPV though. The Marquez/Pac fight was 2 rounds behind and I'd get to see 20 seconds of each round before it'd freeze, so gonna look for another livestream. Firstrow is killer for 49ers games though , it's how I got through my first season not living in SF

You're welcome
Manny may have the lamest haircut of all time......

Bradley's stomach muscles are out of this world.....

Can't wait for the fight.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Manny may have the lamest haircut of all time......

Bradley's stomach muscles are out of this world.....

Can't wait for the fight.

ive lost all respect for you
Can you change the incorrect spelling of Pacquiao's name in the thread title, Amir? WTH is that?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Can you change the incorrect spelling of Pacquiao's name in the thread title, Amir? WTH is that?

Amir Paki-Ow
Is Arum wrong for wanting 50/50?

Why should Floyd get more money? 60/40? The ego on that phagg*t is annoying. I'm hoping someone beats the crap out of him someday, but most likely he'll just run away and taunt from afar.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is Arum wrong for wanting 50/50?

Why should Floyd get more money? 60/40? The ego on that phagg*t is annoying. I'm hoping someone beats the crap out of him someday, but most likely he'll just run away and taunt from afar.

Exactly. Floyd is trying to make it seem like money isn't the issue and he wants to give the people what they want, but insists that he will not go for a 50/50 split.
from what I have seen tim bradley has no business being in the ring with pacman I can see him turning into another josh clotty when he starts to feel it

I'm interested to see the outcome it depends on if we get regular or decaffeinated pacman
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on May 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM ]
boxing is dead/dying
boxing sucks
I'm a big boxing fan but boxing is dying/dead
The Other combat sport is better
The Other combat sport has taken over
The Other combat sport has better fights
The Other combat sport never has bad fights
I won't buy this fight
f**k Floyd Mayweather
If Manny's not fighting Floyd, I'm not watching
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
from what I have seen tim bradley has no business being in the ring with pacman I can see him turning into another josh clotty when he starts to feel it

I'm interested to see the outcome it depends on if we get regular or decaffeinated pacman

Bradley will be fighting to keep his "0" intact like Floyd. Unless he gets seriously hurt I doubt he does the Clottey/Mosley thing in this fight.
Manny wins by decision. I have a weird feeling that this is gonna be some lovefest sparring match.
Share 49ersWebzone