LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Team USA Basketball--London Gold Medal Olympic Champions

The unibrow will go to London replacing Griffin
wow team USA is down by 10 to Brazil after the first quarter. This team is trash for a USA team, just a bunch of chuckers and nobody inside. Should've added Cousins instead of Davis, could actually have a post presence. SMH Colangelo is a douche.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Why do they keep shooting 3's!!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Why do they keep shooting 3's!!

because that is what the sissy nba has become.
Brazil will get CRUSHED in the 2nd half
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I like the kid but that's a dropoff from Griffin.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Griffin is over rated
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Griffin is over rated

He's better than Unibrow for sure. Unibrow is mostly a defensive only guy. And he is thin, young, inexperienced and not strong.
They are getting worked by Brazil. This game is too close. LOL Kobe thinking they could beat the 1992 team....
Brazil will get CRUSHED in the 2nd half

lol so much for that... game is still close even though Team USA will win. But this is not even the best team we'll play in the olympics.

SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT COUSINS.

Griffin is over rated

He's better than Unibrow for sure. Unibrow is mostly a defensive only guy. And he is thin, young, inexperienced and not strong.

I'm not easily impressed by dunks

Griffin is over rated

I'm not easily impressed by dunks

You don't think he is offensively better than Unibrow? And stronger and more physical than the skinny Unibrow?
How is Tyson Chandler the best big on a dream team?.... They can't do better than that?
  • Jiks
I think this team is definitely beatable. Having Chandler as your only inside presence is a major weakness imo. Teams can take away the middle of the floor with a guy like Nene and good defense, and force them to hit jump shots. Not saying this team sucks, but the lack of a big man could lose these guys a game I feel. I think the Gasol's just might give these guys a good fight.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I think this team is definitely beatable. Having Chandler as your only inside presence is a major weakness imo. Teams can take away the middle of the floor with a guy like Nene and good defense, and force them to hit jump shots. Not saying this team sucks, but the lack of a big man could lose these guys a game I feel. I think the Gasol's just might give these guys a good fight.

They can throw away the 1992 talk. That's for sure. They will struggle just this year in the Olympics.
Share 49ersWebzone