There are 307 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
who do you guys ''root'' for our WS title this year?

A'S- Oakland Dbag fanboy crap all over the bay.

BOS- lame

STL- Bad Jrg comes out

Dodgers- Dodgers

I do feel for Billy Beane but not for the A's. Fuvk them.

I also feel sorry for the city of Detroit. hmmm

most of us are rooting for the Pirates or A's
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

BOS- lame

STL- Bad Jrg comes out

Dodgers- Dodgers

I truly do not care to be honest. Pittsburgh if anyone just because of the underdog thing.

anybody playing the dodgers for sure, and kinda rooting for the A's more bay area recognition.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

BOS- lame

STL- Bad Jrg comes out

Dodgers- Dodgers

NOOOOO BODY. no Giants, nocurr
Pittsbirgh and boston don't deserve another championship
St louis don't deserve one either but they're the best team to beat the dodgers
La sucks
Atl I want to win but they look over matched
I want tb to win bu t see the atl ex.
I want the tigers to win but see tb ex
I really don't wanna see the aids win but I do want to see their bandwagon fill up to 40k at the parade

Scratch that for tb. Their fans never deserve to see a ship. Theure rhe worst fans in baseball
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 7, 2013 at 6:58 PM ]
The only teams I don't want to win the World Series are the Dodgers or Cardinals. Anyone else, I don't really care.

Wouldn't mind seeing Pitt or Oakland get it after being bad for so long.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The only teams I don't want to win the World Series are the Dodgers or Cardinals. Anyone else, I don't really care.

I would rather see the Dodgers win the WS than see the Seacocks win the SB or the Lakers win another NBA title. But, they would be the one team in this group that I would prefer not win the title. I dont want to see that idiot Brian Wilson get another ring.

I would rather see the Dodgers win the WS than see the Seacocks win the SB or the Lakers win another NBA title. But, they would be the one team in this group that I would prefer not win the title. I dont want to see that idiot Brian Wilson get another ring.

This makes no sense, I know you hate Kobe and the Lakers blah blah blah but this is the Dodgers we're talking about..

What the...prefer Dodgers win a WS over Seahawks?!

Gross
[ Edited by YungBird on Oct 7, 2013 at 7:58 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This makes no sense, I know you hate Kobe and the Lakers blah blah blah but this is the Dodgers we're talking about..

Why should I hate the Dodgers more than the Lakers? I hate them both and want to see ANYMORE titles
Originally posted by YungBird:

What the...prefer Dodgers win a WS over Seahawks?!

Gross

Yep. Hard to imagine me saying that but I cannot stand Pete Carroll and hate everything about the Seahawks. Id root for Dallas over them.

Why should I hate the Dodgers more than the Lakers? I hate them both and want to see ANYMORE titles

Because of the Giants/ Dodgers rivalry

Dodgers have been irrelevant for 25 years. When they were beating the Giants and Tommy Lasorda was the manager I hated them more than anything. I am not saying I want them to win at all. They are the last team in baseball I want to win. I am just saying that in the hierarchy I dislike Seattle and Dallas more in the NFL and the Lakers more in the NBA.

Dodgers have been irrelevant for 25 years. When they were beating the Giants and Tommy Lasorda was the manager I hated them more than anything. I am not saying I want them to win at all. They are the last team in baseball I want to win. I am just saying that in the hierarchy I dislike Seattle and Dallas more in the NFL and the Lakers more in the NBA.

ahh gotcha

ahh gotcha

The Lakers I dislike because of their dominance over the Warriors. I really respect Kobe and now that Artest is gone have no hatred for any of their players. I just cant stomach another title. Seattle? HATE the fans, Richard Sherman, and Pete Carroll. Dallas? Jerry Jones is the devil. And I will never get over the 90s playoff losses.
If its Oakland vs LA do you root for the A's doe?
Share 49ersWebzone