LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
Got to give fans on this thread props for sticking around because its getting ugly in The Niner Talk forum.

it's always ugly there but i LOVE to contribute to the ugliness.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Got to give fans on this thread props for sticking around because its getting ugly in The Niner Talk forum.

Some hope that it doesn't get like that there.

Lost a good amount of members already.

The Giants have won 2 of the last 3 WS and most of us in here have been in this thread for years. Its a far cry from what they get in NinerTalk.

Some hope that it doesn't get like that there.

Lost a good amount of members already.

Ya, Giants talk is more tolerable. It's hard to watch the ongoing funeral procession in NT.

Well, we arent Dodger fans. We post no matter how our team is doing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
go giants! sweep the dodgers
Brian Wilson facing the Giants. Bizarre.
benedict beard
man

panda and pence swinging for the fences
so now we cannot hit but we're pitching....

so now we cannot hit but we're pitching....

That is not the Giants way...

Good news: Heath Hembree has looked pretty damn good.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Great! Now we can replace our current non-prototype closer with the less than elite fastball!

Still concerned about his velocity since his fastball was pretty consistently at 93-95 and touched 96-98 on occasion at Fresno this year. Haven't seen him close to the upper-end since joining the big club, so either a.) the PCL radar guns were WAY off, b.) he's deliberately not throwing hard to focus on control or c.) his arm is tiring.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Still concerned about his velocity since his fastball was pretty consistently at 93-95 and touched 96-98 on occasion at Fresno this year. Haven't seen him close to the upper-end since joining the big club, so either a.) the PCL radar guns were WAY off, b.) he's deliberately not throwing hard to focus on control or c.) his arm is tiring.

I agree. Brian Wilson was hitting 94-95 last night after TJ surgery and Hembree was hitting 91. Not sure why but I expected him to be mid 90s as a minimum
Share 49ersWebzone